The moring after hell

Marcel's POV

~The morning after Halloween~

I wake up to my face being touched, I open my eyes to see Felix. "Sorry did I wake you?" He asks, "what are you doing?" I ask.

"Oh you have a mole under your eye, I was just touching it." He says, I suddenly realize that we're really close.

"You didn't move away from me?" I ask, "no why would I? You said it was okay." He says as he wraps his arms around me pulling me closer to him. I rest my head under his neck and fall back asleep as he rubs my back.

~an hour later~

Huh? Did I fall asleep again? Oh I smell food. I quickly jump out of bed and look down to realize Felix is gone.

I enter the kitchen to see Felix cooking at the stove. I rub my eyes, and walk over to him. I hug him from behind and rest my head on his back."Goodmorning Marcel." He says, "what time is it?" I ask yawning.

"It's around noon, but we did stay up late." He says, did I really sleep in that late? "The food is almost done, why don't you go sit down?" Felix says, I move away from Felix and sit down at the table.

"Felix, where are we going on our date?" I ask, "hehe you'll see." Dang it, I just want to know so I can dress right. "What should I wear?" I ask, "hmm something light. We'll be inside so you don't need anything heavy."

Hm I'll probably wear my light blue jeans that have a rip in the knees with my favorite peach colored t-shirt. Ooo and maybe I can wear my light brown pull over sweater with it. I haven't had the chance to wear it this fall yet.

After Felix finishes making breakfast he sits down at the table with me. "Can I at least have a hint?" I ask, "nope" Felix says smiling at me as he begins to eat.

~After breakfast~

"Do you want me to walk you home?" I ask, "no that's okay Mar I can walk home by myself." He says as he kisses my forehead and turns to leave. Wait, what did he just call me?

"Wait Felix!" I say, he turns around to face me again. "What is it?"

"Uh nothing, never mind, wait actually come here." I say, maybe it's okay if he calls me that. Felix makes his way in front of me again. Now that I'm standing on the step I'm about as tall as Felix.

I grab his head and pull it to mine connecting our lips. I give him a quick peck and back away, "what that's it?" He asks pouting, "hehe you'll get more friday." I say, he blushes when I say that.

"O-okay Marcel uh well goodbye." He says as he turns away, finally I'm not the only one being teased.

~The following monday~

Today I should probably tell Ace and Kinsley that me and Felix are going on another date. But I still don't know what our relationship is yet. He hasn't told me his feelings and we haven't started dating.

I walk up to Ace and Kinsley, great Felix isn't here this is my chance. "Hey guys! Can I talk to you for a second?" I say as I pull them away from the entrance.

"What's this about Mar mar?" Ace says, I don't even have the time to comment on the nickname. "Uh so I have to tell you guys something." I say, "hm what is it Marcel?" Kinsley asks.

"So me and Felix have kind of gone on two dates together. And uh I guess we're not dating but I felt I should tell you guys." I say, Ace's face lights up.