🤍🧡Trouble?🖤❤️

(Request for Smol_Babey Enjoy babes!! ))

************************************************

"Don't worry Suga, he'll be fine with Kenma! Have you seen those two? And yes, I've got hinatas little bag, you've told me everything, alrighty, see you later" Kuroo hung up as he finished helping the two littles into the back seat who were both overly hyped for just the small play date at kuroo's apartment. The car ride was filled with all kinds of giggles and simple conversations, you could tell the two had really missed each other.

*************************************************
They arrived and the boys quickly unbuckled their seat belts, kuroo grabbed hinatas little bag and his keys, before making sure the littles were out and the car was locked. Then making the two hold his hands as they crossed the street and to the apartment complex before he unlocked the door and they rushed inside. Kenma showing Hinata some of his new toys he had gotten and shoyo looked in amazement. Everything calm, everything thing normal, though playing with actual toys didn't last long, tablets and movies definitely did. They got through all the Lilo and Stitch movies (Sho and Kenma's favorite!) and they fell asleep through the second sequel, of corse they were on their tablets through most of it, but kuroo took pictures, sending them to Suga who wished he could be there but had work, that's the main reason Hinata was over. But the two were still having the time of their lives, even with the small naptime.

*************************************************
The wholesome, quiet, cuddly nap time lasted about another hour, before the two woke up and kuroo was cooking for the two. "Aw crap! We're out of milk and juice...." he remembered there was a small convenience store not far down, but he couldn't leave or bring the littles, he had to debate himself on this one. It would barely be 10 minutes, what's the worst that could happen? Well....

*************************************************

"Baby! Shoyo!" He called, the two came running. "I'm gonna go get more milk and juice, okay? Can you two show me how big boys act and be good while I go for 10 minutes?" The two nodded quickly "well alright....Ken, remember daddy's rules and remind Hina, okay?" "Kay daddy!" He held Hinatas hand and they went back to playing. They played for the next few minutes after kuroo left, but they soon got bored and felt like it was the end of the world. "I know! We's cwan make daddy and uncle Suga cookies!!" "Yeah!! At' swounds fun!!"the two believed they could do that in a few minutes, but they were determined. Though before you knew it flour was all over the small kitchen, so was eggs and such. Hinata had burned his hand trying to see if the stove was hot, Kenma was struggling to help him. Luckily this was SugaMamas cue. He was pulling up and kuroo was just about to open the door when he was met with loads of tears and a mess. "Oh lord! What did you boys do!?" Suga ran in "goodness! Sweetheart what happened?" Suga cooed picking up Hinata. He got sniffles as shoyo held out his hand "h-hurts!" Kuroo saw the stove and realized exactly what happened, he was quick to turn it off and well....grab first aid for Hinata first, hurt little was always heartbreaking, so he couldn't carry on until the tangerine felt all better. Suga gently put aloe on Hinatas hand. "Shhh I know it's gonna burn sweetheart" he then wrapped it in some bandages. "This should hold you over for now baby" he gave him some pain relief medication (liquid of corse) "kuroo we'll be back soon, I'm gonna take him to urgent care to see how bad the burn is, considering is was his whole hand" kuroo nodded as Suga grabbed Shoto's bag, placing the paci in his mouth and heading out the door.

*************************************************
Once Suga left kuroo looked at Kenma and sternly spoke "Kenma kozume, you wanna explain what happened?" Kenma didn't know what to say, he just broke down in tears, he felt like it was his fault shoyo was hurt, he thought his daddy was mad at him, he was just scared all together. With that, he was pulled into his daddy's warm arms. "Shhh baby, I know,this is daddy's fault...."  Kenma didn't even shorten to a sniffle "Sho gonna he kay?" "I'm sure he's gonna be fine, baby" "I-it my fault ain't it? Sho Sho heir cause me..." the poor boy was basically sobbing. "Kuroo held, kissed, and cuddled the boy still the sobs slowed. He looked at his phone and it was a call from Suga, he answered it and Hinata had the phone, so of corse kuroo handed it to Kenma. "Sho!! You okay?!" "Yeah! The doctor gave me cool blue wrap on my hand and look!" He began showing of his paw patrol stickers he had gotten. "I just gots ta wear this till my boo boo goes away!" Kenma looked relieved. "Ah, okie! Oh Uhm...I'm sowwy.." "ish okay ken ken!! I tolds you I'm fwellin better already!" Kenma smiled and passed the phone back to kuroo. "Hey bud, you wanna hand the phone to your daddy real quick?" Hinata complied, handing it to Suga. "Hey Suga,  I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have-" he was cut off. "It's fine kuroo, juts how about play dates remain at my house for now?" "Sounds good to me" they smiled and hung up. He looked around at the mess and shrugged. "It can wait, I've got cuddle time to make up for my baby!" He carried Kenma and they sat there with blankets piled on top of them, ignoring the huge mess and flour on Kenma, everything was fine and perfect now.