Prologue

Y/n: we come to this world with our eyes closed. And most of us choose to live that way. We blindly follow anyone who will lead us...giving ourselves over to anything that provide us with a sense of purpose. For me, it was the marines. I had enlisted six months ago with my two best friends Mitchell and will. Now we we're haft away being deployed into South Korea. We were brothers in arms. No matter how bad it got, I could always cont on them to keep me in line.

Will: cheer up Mitchell, it can't be all that bad.

Mitchell: it's finally starting to sink in.

Y/n: ah, this is what we signed up for.

Mitchell: well, the old man was a leatherneck, so I didn't really have much of a choice.

Will: yeah? I joined up because of the old man too. Only just to get away from him.

Y/n: well you can't get much further away than this.

Cormack: all right, all right- listen up! We have our orders- inserting at LZ Epsilon. Down and dirty, just like we taught you. Everyone know what's going on? Everybody know where there going?

Squad: ooo-Rah!

Cormack: everybody ready?!

Squad: ooo-Rah!

Cormack: lets do this! Mitchell, irons, l/n, lead out!

Y/n: lets get it done boys!

Y/n: North Korea was invading the Seoul. We had to push them back. This wasn't just a mission. It was imitation.