Married to the Mafia. Capitulo Treinta (Unexpected)

He pushed me back on the bed. His lips on mine, kissing me possessively.

His hand went down and he gently helped me take off my shirt. “You don’t know much I’ve dreamed of this moment.” he whispered

Our clothing ended up on the floor and I laid under him completely naked. I should have felt self-conscious...I was exposed for the first time in front of the the man I love...but with the way he was looking down at me I felt at ease. There was so much love and adoration in his eyes it was impossible to feel confident and beautiful under his gaze.

Our lips connected once more and I could feel how hard his body was. He kissed his way down my neck and stopped before reaching my breasts. My nipples were hard, the things his body did to me were uncontrollable. My body responded to his every touch.

Santi smiled at the sight of my breasts and kissed my lips while his hand went over my breast, teasing it. I arched my body wanting more.

I kissed him back eagerly, his lips wandered down again. He went to my breast and took my nipple into his mouth. I let out a breathless moan, his mouth went to my other nipple and did the same thing.

“Santi” I moaned out his name. “I want you…”

“Hold on, amor. Let me taste you some more.”

Taste me some more? What is he--

Oh my God.

My head fell back when his mouth surrounded my clit. I shut my eyes letting the waves of pleasure take over my body. I turned my head to the side and gripped the side of the bed to keep from screaming out.

My hips left the bed as I orgasmed and Santi looked satisfied by my reaction. I had never experienced something so satisfying and amazing! I felt complete.

“Shit” Santiago let out a curse as he looked around the bed.

“What’s wrong?”

“I don’t have a condom.” he answered regretfully. “I’m sorry baby.”

No condom? I’ve never had unprotected sex...but there’s no way I can stop now!

I looked at Santi and he was staring at me, waiting for me to say what I wanted. He was giving me the option to choose but I could tell he really wanted this too.

“It’s okay” I croaked out. “We don’t need a condom...as long as we’re careful, right?”

“Are you sure?”

“Positive."

He grinned at kissed me. “I’ll be careful. I promise.”

I parted my legs open and he positioned himself at my entrance. With our gazes locked, he pushed himself inside of me.

“Oh” I moaned and he hissed.

I felt some pain as he moved inside of me but that soon turned to pleasure as my body got used to the feeling.

He reached down and wrapped his strong arms around me, he pulled my body on top of his and I wrapped my arms around his neck as I moved up and down. We moaned together and he pulled my face down to kiss my lips.

“You feel so good, Gabby. You’re everything I’ve ever wanted.” he whispered looking into my eyes.

He quickened his pace and moaned my name.

My mouth went to his shoulder to muffle my scream as I reached my orgasm and he reached his climax right after me, pulling out before ejeaculating.

We were both sweaty and tired but I managed to crawl over to him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

“I love you Santiago.”

“I love you too” he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me.

He pulled a blanket over us and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

*~*~*

THIS IS SUCH A DIFFICULT CHAPTER FOR ME TO PUBLISH BECAUSE IT'S THE FIRST TIME I WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT BECAUSE I CRINGED THE WHOLE TIME WHILE I WORKED ON THIS. AND HOW CONVINIENT THAT FIFTY SHADES IS COMING OUT NEXT MONTH, GAVE ME THE PERFECT SONG TO GO WITH THIS CHAPTER, I'M CURRENLTY OBSESSED WITH EARNED IT BY: THE WEEKND

Enjoy the song ;D

Follow me!

Instagram: @wendy112294

Twitter: @wendy112294

Facebook: mwendy40@yahoo.com or Wendy Martinez