Gringotts Pt.3

^How he looks like after the inheritance^(Hot Right?😋) 

[Sorry this is so long, I think (and hope) this is the last part. Oh and the fact that i had to find a picture online that was hot but still appropriate for a 11 year old boy was actully kinda difficult ngl. Anyways, thank you AkiraTheVampire for giving me an amazing OC that I can use. Enjoy!!]  

*Edited*

(Harry's POV)

As Merlin and me walk through theses magnificent doors, we great some goblins till we reach the checking point.

I start looking around as Merlin said something to the goblins in gobbledegook.

There was many goblins checking people in and out. The magic here was strong. It had that ancient scent to it.

I get snapped out my magical thoughts as, Merlin taps my shoulder telling me to follow him, which is what I do.

That's when a notice a goblin in front of us. Probably leading us...to where ever he was leading us.

We stop in front of a gold, majestic door. Honestly, this magic hit me hard!

 Honestly, this magic hit me hard!

Door is something like this.(Note that there is going to be tons of pictures in this chapter!)

We walk through and the goblin that was leading us bows and then leaves the room.

I look towards the goblin. He looks towards us then said,

"Merlin! How long it's been! Come sit!"

I was surprised. How could this goblin see through Merlin's glamour?

Merlin looks towards me and drops his glamour.

What was that for?!

"Hello, Ragga! Nice to see you again!"

He said while going to sit down. Me still being confused as f*ck, goes to sit next to Merlin

"Y'all know each other?"

"Why yes, I was always a friend to the goblins and I got along really well with Ragga!"

I was so surprised, but I let them talk.

"What can I do for you?"

"Well we need, Harry here to get his inheritance test and the also take up the founders and my name."

Ragga looked.....surprised. But honestly who wouldn't after being told an 11 year old boy was taking the names of the most powerful and famous wizard and witches ever!?  

"Wow he must be a very special boy!"

"He is. Now how about that test?"

"Yes of course."