Chapter 1

Caroline was in new orleans they had defeated the hollow and no one died. She walked into the compound as her phone started to ring."Hello"

"Mom"

"Alison" Caroline asked. The 5 Mikaelson siblings looked at her.

"Mom someone took them. There all missing."

"Baby i need you tto listen to me very closely can you do that for me." Caroline asked.

"Yes."

"I am bout to send a friend to come grab you. Go with her immediately" Caroline said.

"Ok"

"Ill see you soon i love you"

"Love you too mom"

The line went dead. Kol punched the wall as Rebekah started panting.

"How am i supposed to tell Elena her daughter is missing she didnt even want tl give her away." Kol spat.

Caroline looked at Freya. Who just nodded. She used her magic and flashed out.

"You have a daughter" Hayley asked. Caroline nodded.

"Kol get Elena.  Rebekah Jeremy. Elijah get Katherine Caroline call Bonnie." Klaus said.

Kol Rebekah and Elijah flashed out. Caroline left out to call Bonnie.

Freya flashed in with Alison." Dad." She ran to Klaus who pulled her into a hug.

"I'm here im not going anywhere Ali." Klaus said.

"DAD"

Alison let him go and looked around. "Who the hell are y'all. "

"Davina Claire Kol's wife."

"Are you sure serious question how long do you think he'll keep you around." Alison asked  giving her dad's signature smirk.

"Excuse me" Davina said.

"Did i stutter" Alison asked.

Caroline walked. In she walked over to her daughter and wrapped her arms aroubd her." I missed you Ali."

"Missed you to mom" Ali smiled.

Caroline let go of her daughter. "Ali i need to tell me what happened"

"We all got thrown in jail for a murder we didnt commit someones been messing with us they took them i couldnt do anything mom." Alison was started to shake and tear up.

"We need to know more Ali" Klaus said.

"This person has been gathering our secrets. Emily came out as gay. Spencer has depression. Hannah has a thing for stealing and used to be fat shammed." Alison said

"What about Ari and Mona." Freya asked.

"She started dating her teacher and Mona started being another version of my uncle" Alison said.

"Oh shit he's gonna snap" Klaus said.

"Where is everyone." Alison asked.

"Baby everyone seperated a long time ago. Elena moved on. Kat left the city. Jeremy went to Mexico." Caroline said.

--

Hours later Rebekah walked  in  with Jeremy. Damon and Bonnie walked in. Kol walked in carrying an unconscious Elena. Finally Katherine and Elijah walked in.

"Kol why is she unconscious." Caroline groaned.

"I got there she started yelling." Kol said.

"Hi" Alison greeted.