❀ GUIDELINES ❀

We see that you have reached this part

We see that you have reached this part. If you want to be a part of our community, here are the rules which you need to follow and join us:

✨ Give a follow to esthetiquecommunity . Add this book to your public reading list.

✨ Give this book a shoutout on your message board.

✨ One can apply for a maximum of three posts.

✨ You must have a discord account. Since most of our team management work happens via Discord, it'd be preferable if you have an account over there. For the main part, we operate on / via Wattpad only.

✨ Be respectful and soft to everyone, including community's members and everyone else. In case anyone is found disrespecting or making rude comments to other members, or in general, they will be removed from the community.

✨ We know you have a life outside wattpad and we don't expect you to put those activities on pause or hold for community's work. But in case if you are facing any issue or want to leave the community, you need to give us a prior knowledge regarding same. Ghosting or disappearing without notice is not really an ideal move.

If you have followed all the rules properly, kindly proceed onto the next part and fill out the form.

We are happy to have you here.