The Claw toy Gabber

I do not want to stop thinking when the cold makes my bones shake and remember your old story that I did not let go because I liked you.

I explore every part of my mind to release my feelings that one day I will cultivate for you.

How difficult is it to forget a love? I was doing stupid things for you and you didn't see it that way, nobody explained what love is like, I was too young to fool me, my eyes always lied to me because I always did foolish things because they didn't deserve something from me.

I want to learn to let go of love but your memory turns into fears, I grew up a bit and I think it showed me that I was blind when I smiled every time you looked at me, because I was blind and you were stupid.

I would like to throw the broken-hearted sticks of a young soul that was engulfed by a feeling that did not deserve to be destroyed unexplored.

Because I followed your games, what spell did you have in me to make so many immaturity as I tried to show that I was already an adult? You do not deserve a space in my mind after you asked other people about me without having the courage to face me.

I could love someone the same as I once did with you, I do not want to because I know that now I know my emotions more and I do not share them to be collected in a game of coins, I will hide my heart from the machine that snatches hearts and gives them to people who only wanted the prize to finish the machine and look like a winner by forgetting the gift.

Thank you that before hurting myself deeper I learned to guard my heart at least before someone did more hurtful stupid things. I wish that now you are braver with what you do because no one is always the same, each person has their own feeling.

Em.R 🍁