Surrender

Christian Grey, CEO of Grey Enterprise Holdings Inc., was staring mindlessly at the computer screen. He was supposed to be emailing his soon-to-be sub, a petite brunette named Anastasia. Only, he didn't really care about anything Ana said, she was just a past-time.

His mind was wandering to that one place, where ever it may be, that his Sir was in. He rubbed at his wrists. Hidden by the pristine white fabric of his shirt were two angry red rings, he smirked at the memory of how he had acquired them.

Ana had believed him when he'd told her he was being held up at work. It was really easy to lie about being busy with papers and deals when you were the CEO of a multi-million dollar company. It worked like a charm, Ana had mumbled something about seeing him another time and he had hung up without as much as a goodbye.

Then, he had fallen at his Sir's feet. Ready and willing. His Sir had tied him up with metal handcuffs and used a riding crop on him. Christian had spent the next morning trying not to wince whenever he sat down.

Now, he was counting the minutes until he could leave. He knew he could walk right out, he was the boss after all, but his Sir had given him a specific time to leave. He wasn't stupid enough to disobey his Sir.

He began to bite his lip anxiously as the time drew nearer then caught himself, he was starting to act like that moron. Goodness gracious, she was like the plague, her terrible habits were infectious.

He rose from his chair with an alacrity that took the assistant that had walked in by surprise. She had called in to tell him something but he waved her off. "Later, Andrea." He told her.

The elevator ride was taking longer than he had expected. It was only a few minutes, but to someone who was twitching with anticipation, it felt like hours. Christian loosened his tie, glancing at his reflection in the steel of the elevator. His copper hair was styled to perfection and his gray eyes were alight with anticipation. He only hoped his Sir would find it fitting enough.

In the lobby, Christian's steps were more hurried and less graceful than usual. He was impatient to reach the Audi waiting outside the doors of the building.

Every fiber of his being was drawn to the man standing besides the car. The man was tall, with muscular arms and an extreme buzzcut. On the rare occasion that he smiled, he had an endearing dimple that was enough to make Christian's heart melt.

The man was Jason Taylor, head of Christian's security team. He was also his closest companion and most importantly, his Sir.

Taylor regarded him coolly as Christian climbed into the backseat of the Audi. He didn't greet Christian at all, which told Christian that Taylor had had a bad day.

Taylor remained silent as he drove them away from GEH Inc. Christian was slightly worried, afraid that he had upset his Sir. He didn't dare speak, though. He knew that legally, he might have been Taylor's boss but privately he was Taylor's sub which meant that in unless he was spoken to, he shouldn't speak. Taylor had set that rule early on in their relationship.

"Christian," Taylor said, his voice was composed. "Why exactly are you sending that girl presents?"

Christian swallowed, he had known it was a bad idea to send Ana gifts without asking Taylor first. It was a careless mistake and he assured Taylor that it wouldn't happen again.

"I sure hope so," Taylor told him. "Or I won't be too pleased and you would be punished."

Christian recognized the teasing tone of Taylor's voice. He felt a blush creep onto his cheeks, another thing he'd picked up from Ana. He feared that if he kept picking up her habits, he'd start borrowing Kate's plum dress.

"Why don't you punish me now?" Christian's voice was a delicate whisper. Taylor turned around with a teasing smile. "I should. You have been a very naughty boy, Christian."

Christian's heart was already leaping. His throat tightened and so did his pants. He was ready, he wanted to be punished more than anything. He didn't think he'd be able to wait until they'd gotten home.

Apparently, Taylor couldn't wait either. He entered the nearest parking lot and parked the car in a dark corner. Christian's eyes widened, he was going to be punished in the car.

He hastily unbuttoned his pants and lowered them, followed by his underwear then he got on all fours, knowing that it was how his Sir liked him to be. He fought the urge to touch himself, in fear of upsetting his Sir who was looking for something in the glove compartment. Christian caught the glint of something metallic before his Sir got out of the car.

A rush of cold air swept over his bare bottom as the door opened and his Sir stepped in. His heart was in his throat and his body was tense. Not out of fear, of course, it was desire and anticipation that made Christian go rigid.

He felt a light spank and a spark of want rushed through his body. He pushed into his Sir, begging him to hit harder.

"Eager, are we?" His Sir asked. Christian managed to mutter an affirmative. He was beyond eager.

"You know the safe word, right?" His Sir's voice was gentle. Christian confirmed that he knew the safe word, although they hardly used it. His Sir knew how to mix pain and pleasure in a way that never left Christian in too much pain, he'd never felt unsafe with his Sir.

"Good boy," his Sir whispered, spanking him harder. Christian whimpered as he felt sweet pain invade his body. The sound of his delicious punishment vibrated off the car's doors. If Christian was able to focus on anything, he would have been thankful that the parking lot was empty and no one was able to hear him.

When his Sir had decided that Christian's punishment was sufficient he flipped Christian onto his back. Christian hissed as his sore bottom made contact with the cold leather of the car's seat. His Sir pushed his legs apart and bent them until his knees were almost touching his ears. Christian watched as his Sir produced a pain of cuffs from his pocket, the same ones he'd used the day before.

His Sir fixed the cuffs around his wrists. "Is that good?" His Sir's voice was gentle. Christian nodded. "Very." He loved how his Sir was very considerate of his personal comfort, he'd never tried to make Christian uncomfortable on purpose.

Christian felt the cool lube being slathered over his hole and braced himself. He could hear the sound of a packet being ripped and he knew his Sir must have been sheathing himself.

Closing his eyes, Christian felt the initial sting of penetration. He sighed at the feeling of his Sir pounding into him. It was blissful.

While Christian would never admit it out loud, he loved being a submissive. He enjoyed leaving all his worries behind and lose all control. It felt absolutely heavenly to surrender.

Christian lost himself in his Sir's movements. The parking lot, the building, the city, even the entire world. They all faded away. It was only Christian and his beloved Sir, losing themselves in ecstacy as the sun set over the Seattle horizon.