Fun with my Kidnapper~

His eyes were so hypnotizing. I couldn't look away. I felt my law slowly lower and my body started to relax.
"That's it pumpkin. Just relax," he whispered. He started to untie my ankles, then my thighs, stomach, and wrists. He then took my hand and led me down the hall and made two lefts. He then placed his hand on my hip and opened the door. "After you pumpkin," he whispered in my ear. I slowly walked in when I felt his hands wrap around my waist. He pulled me and made me turn around. He pressed his lips against mine catching me off guard. I gasped a little allowing for his tongue to slip in. I let out a soft little moan. Soon, our tongues were dancing together. He slowly backed me into a wall. I felt his hands trace my every curve. His hand slowly made it up to my bra and he slowly started to caress it. I couldn't stop moaning from all the pleasure. He then pulled away from my lips and started to kiss my neck. He started nipping a little trying to find my soft spot. Once he found it I started moaning and running my fingers in his hair. I felt him start sucking and biting my neck.
"You like that pumpkin?" he asked with a seductive tone.
"Yes," I whispered. I felt like I was as light as a feather, but then I realized that my bra was missing. I tried to cover up but he beat me to it. Immediately sucking and nipping. My back started to arch. He placed his hands on my back and pulled me away from the wall.
"Be a good girl for me and lay down on the bed," he commanded. I got out of his grasp and went over to the bed. Once I turned around, he was right behind me.
"How did you-" He cut me off with a deep passionate kiss. My eyes fluttered shut as he laid me down on the bed not breaking the kiss. He pulled away leaving a string of saliva connecting our lips. I started painting but he didn't seem out of breath like I was. He effortlessly lifted me and removed the rest of my clothes. He slowly lowered himself down to my hips. He started nipping and licking at my hips.
"Please stop teasing... I beg of you." I pleaded. He snickered and finally started licking and sucking. I bucked my hips and he chuckled. He then shoved my hips down with a giant smile crawling across his face. He laid down on the bed. He pulled out his cock and looked at me with a smirk.
"Come here pumpkin. Come suck it." I couldn't control myself. I just went over and started deepthroating. I didn't even gag. I looked up at him and his head was leaned back and he was groaning. He then pulled my head away and made me lay down on my back.
"Are you ready pumpkin?" he asked, burying his face on my neck kissing my soft spot.
"Yes, yes i'm ready.'' I responded. He chuckled and slammed into me. I screamed in pain and pleasure. I couldn't stop. He was going places that I have never felt before. I gripped onto his shoulders. I felt him shoot his load deep inside of me. He then pulled away from me and looked deep into my eyes.
"Be mine. Be my pumpkin. I can show you pleasure that you've never thought you'd feel before."
"What about Mika? I want to be with you and him."
"Don't worry my pumpkin. He can live with us here. But you have to be my pumpkin."