Am I....

-Subscribe to my yt channel please 💕link in bio

EmilyPOV:

His breathe sent a shiver down my spines. Not answering the question I spoke.

"Did we use a condom" he furrowed his eyebrows confused.

"No,Why are you ok?"

" I'm not sure did you drive" I ask stepping out of this awkward spot I was in.

"Yep" he said pointing to the black car in our driveway.

"We'll leave, I need to go to cvs to pick up a pregnancy test" I say walking past him bout to leave when he grabs my arms stopping me.

His eyes black and emotionless "Your coming with me"

I snatch my arm from him "No I'm not go fuck yourself" I glared.

"I would hate for anything to happened to Ben while your down here as you said kitten you know who I am and what I am capable of Don't test me" He sent me look daring me to challenge him

"Fine" I huff stumping to the car.

Once I was in Enzo came and sat beside me and have the driver directions.

We were driving for a good 30 minutes before I asked "Where are you taking me"

"To my house" he replied looking down at his phone.

I sighed before one off the most beautiful houses I have ever seen came into view stopping the driveway, Enzo opens the door getting out and I follow suit.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The inside was charming and even more beautiful.

Stopping in my tracks I turn to him.

"You live here"  I asked curious

"No, I live in Italy but this my home when I am in New York"

"Okay so what I'm I doing here" I crossed my hands around my chest.

"Your here to take that pregnancy test kitten" he says as a maid com me up to him with a box.

"Follow me" he yell walking up the steps"

We walk into what I presume is his bedroom and went towards the bathroom, I get inside and he hands me 1.

" Get out so I can taking the stupid test" I glared at him.

" No way I want to bed here when you find out" he rolls his eyes crossing his hands on his chest.

"Ok just turn around" I sighed

"Don't worry it's nothing I've never seen before" we winked before continuing "by the way nice tattoo" he grins turning around facing the door.

15 minutes later I was finally able to owe on the fucking stick.

"You can turn around now " I say washing my hands setting the test on the counter.

I couldn't hold it in anymore I cryed and fell as my knees weeken but I was caught by Enzo and we were both on the ground I hugged well more like squeezed him laying in between his legs on his chest crying getting his shirt wet.

He shhed me and asked "Kitten what's wrong why are you crying"

"I'm to young to be pregnant, I'm still in school, your fucking mafia leader and not daddy material and he may be bring a life into the world and don't even know anything about each other"

"If you are pregnant we can handle it together anything else when the time comes"

Wiping my tears off my face I stand up and check the test and the results left me shook.