PROLOGUE

"Oppaaa"
I waved my hand to get his attention. As soon as he saw me, he gave me that smile that makes me weak,

"Unni" He grins back. We approached each other but last minute, he turned away making me run after him,

"Oppa andwe, khajima!" I jumped on his back and wrapped myself around his body, making us laugh.

Everyone around us were looking at us weird because we aren't in some K-Drama nor in a culture where calling each other Oppa and Unni is socially acceptable, we look like a koreaboo couple hence it makes it cringy as heck, but we don't care because it was a joke between us.

Vinn's sister is obsessed with K Drama, she would often let us watch with her. Vinn and I, we don't have anything against K drama but one day, I was jokingly calling him Oppa to annoy him. Surprisingly, he took it well and call me unni. We continue to do so since that day driving all of our friends crazy with our cringy nicknames and pickup lines.

"Why did you try to run away from me Oppa, don't you sarang me anymore"

"I was trying to grab my phone to tell God he was missing an angel"

"Ewwww that's too much" I said making him laugh and that laugh warms my heart. I love making Vinn laugh.

"I know you are secretly enjoying this" He turn his head a bit, rasing his perfect brow while giving me a pat on my asss.

"Behave mister" I try to sound firm but he wasn't wrong. There is a dark part of me that I badly want to deny about the fact that...I am secretly enjoying our little flirting game. But I will never admit because I refused to be one of those girls who stupidly fall for Vinn. Thinking they are the one to pin Vinn down. Only to get hurt after they can't. I know Vinn enough to know he can't be tamed. I might be fighting my attraction but I am not delusional enough to think I can be the one to tame him. I am happy with things the way they are now.

"You know I am not getting off your back right?"

"Good. I like you there" I blush a little but gave an awkward laugh to hide it.

"Sing for me" I said as I got more comfortable, resting my head on the arms I had over his shoulder.

And he did. I listen to his awesome voice with a smile as he sing songs with words he made up on spot.

I watch the side of his face. How happy he looks. How much his eyes shone with amusement. It makes me think how much he changed.

Vinn wasn't always this positive. He had a really bad past. He was fighting an addiction that he won. That was one of the many things he did. The things he did was always passed around as a little rumours. I heard a lot. There's lots of things that I know was so wrong but he isn't the violent, aggressive boy who is always high anymore.

When I first met him, he was intimidating. He is big and broody, he doesn't socialize. He stick with his circle and doesn't engage in conversations. He would just quietly watch everyone from the side. He intimated the guys but girls...they were fascinated by him. It's the mysterious vibe he has I guess. They wanted to get close and be the one for him. The fact that he is really good looking was also a huge factor.

But he wasn't innocent. He knows how to get his looks to get what he wants. He is smart and calculating after all. He dated around. He treats his exes like they are the best thing in the world....before he got bored and move on to the next. He was cruel.

Vinn one day after losing something important to him realized the fuck up life he had been living, he admit to his mistakes and wanted to change. He was struggling. Especially with his temper. But he fought through.

I never got to witness the things he did in his past but I was their to witness the change. I know lots of the things he did were bad but I don't care because I like seeing the good in everyone. He isn't that guy anymore. He got judged alot for his past and I won't do the same to him. The way he treats his close friends, including me, was all I need to make up my mind about him. He is loyal to us, he never hesitated to step up if any one of us is in trouble. He is protective and always ready to defend us. Behind that so called "bad boy" / "fuck boy" Exterior and reputation he has, he is actually an intelligent guy, one of the most talented person I know. He excel at every thing he does, from music, singing to sports and school. No one is perfect but he is close to that.

When I first met him, I never thought I'd be part of this. His circle. But our mutual love for basketball was what bought us together.

"What are you thinking?" He asked as he finished his song.

"You"

"We could always do whatever dirty fantasy you have of me up there"

"Oh my God. I do not have such thought!"

"You little pervert"

"I am not" I kicked my leg around.

"Whoa, careful there. Almost dropped you"

"Pfft. Noob"

"Your turn"

"To carry you?"

"You little shit. You know what I'm talking about"

"First of all I am not little. You are just super big. And second, I don't" I pretend that I don't know that he is asking me to sing.

He stop on his tracks. "What are you doing?"

"I am not going to move unless you start doing what I'm telling you to"

"Oh my god. We are going to be late!"

"So?" He shrugged.

He is really stubborn and I know that he really won't move even if we are going to be late for out big match.

"Okay fine fine" I said and he started moving again as I did as he ask.

The grin he had at his little victory got my eyes rolling. My mind drifts off to how everything started, how I became part of his life.
_______________________________________

Warning: Based on Real life events so I am not trying to Romanticized anything. Names, location etc changed to protect identity.
Read at your own risk:)