Chapter 19 🐾 Heat pt.2

Lilly's pov.

"Fuck you!" How dare he look down on me after all he does.

"That is exactly what you're about to do sweetheart." He says through his teeth eyes bouncing back and fourth from one to another of my eyes.

I gasp. He lets go of my face and starts to drive on. He would be better than some random guy. He is who I would have originally wanted when I came into heat but I knew he would deny me.

He's not denying me right now though. He's terrifying me with how mad he is. He rarely calls me Lilly yet he has since I've returned and I hate it.

I hate the distance between us. I've hurt him and he plans to hurt me back and I will let him because I love him. If it will help him forgive me and give us just one chance I will let him break my heart as many times as he needs to. I just hope he can fix me when I'm broken to nothing. When I have nothing left.

He pulls up at his house looks to me.

"Get out." He says not so mean like anymore.

I get out and stumble. I take off my heels so I don't fall I'm too drunk for these damn things.

I walk to my mate not really feeling my movements everything like jello.

Instead of walking on to the house, he walks up to me where we're chest to chest and he runs his hands down my back along my ass till he gets to my thighs where he then grabs them hoisting me up to wrap my legs around his waist.

My core tightening at the friction of touching him even with my panties on. My heart starts to hammer in my chest.

He looks in my eyes with such an intensity I can't decipher it at the moment. He starts walking till he unlocks the door. Once through the door, he kicks it closed never leaving eye contact.

He grabs a first full of my hair slamming my lips to his. The kiss is electric. Spark full. I fill his anger his frustration in the kiss. He's not gentle nor kind. It's aggressive making me let a soft whimper loose.

Which seems to egg him on for now. We travel up the stairs. The kiss never stops till I feel my back meeting a soft bedding.

I'm lost in lust and bond. He moves on to pepper kisses down my jaw and further down my neck till he finds a spot to suck and graze his canines and suck more parochially.

I moan from all the feeling that he is surfacing the want and need to be mated and taken by my mate.

(WARNING! Mature Content)

I feel him sliding my dress off springing my breast free. He tilts my chin up with his hand and rains more kisses upon my throat nipping my collar bone. I softly moan again.

I feel his hands go to the elastic of my panties and he starts to remove them till there no longer a barrier between us.

He captures my lips roughly again and takes his thumb to circle my throbbing sensitive button. I gasp a loud whimper. My head flinging to the side. I'm wet and needy my core throbbing my body heated.

He sticks his middle finger in kneading his palm over my button which makes me throw my head back at the intrusion and let out an audible moan.

He suddenly stops. Grabs my face to look at him with his free hand. His brows are knitted in contemplation.

"Have you?" I for some reason feel with that look he's giving me if I tell him no he will stop right now. I don't want or need him to stop I'm at the high of my heat and I don't want another now. I'm in his arms I need him the bond says I need him.

"I have," I whisper panting. I see in his eyes for a split second he was saddened but he ends it quickly taking away his finger and rubbing the tip of his manhood up and down my button.

He starts kissing, sucking, and biting my neck again. I feel him line himself up I start breathing a bit shallower. I'm nervous. I'm shaking. I told him I wasn't a virgin so what if he accidentally hurts me.

He halfway enters and pauses jaw ticking he growls. His body going rigid above me.

"Your not a virgin and your vagina is literally trying to reject my dick." He growls louder.

"I'm not," I mumble with my eyes screwed shut.

He growls again.

"Fine." He speaks through gritted teeth.

He slams the rest of the way in causing me to scream out as tears roll down my face. He hit a wall inside me so hard it was like the worst cramp I've ever experienced.

He wipes my tears kissing along my jaw softly then down to my neck again. Then he looks into my eyes with sympathy.

"Your bleeding should I stop?" He asks softly. I shake my head no not able to speak.

"You shouldn't lie to me. This could have gone much more gentler."

He wipes more of my tears away before capturing my lips to his once again. This time more softly.

He begins to move. My face all scrunched up and me whimpering.

"Look at me." And I do. His face is all red and jaw ticking from the restraint he's giving.

"Relax. Loosen up." He says softly. I dig my nails into his shoulder and nod. I just don't know how he's too big.

"I can't your too big," I whine more tears flowing.

"I'm gonna pull out. okay? Just relax." He wipes my tears looking into my eyes sternly.

"Ready." He says through gritted teeth like it will hurt him to do so.

"No! You can't. I'm in my heat if you don't continue I'll have to do it with someone else. I need it to end it's too painful." I speak through my flowing tears.

He freezes for a second muscles going rigid again.

He captures my lips with his own deepening a tongue-twisting slow tortuous kiss. I begin to relax under the sparks and his touches.

I get so lost I don't realize he had begun moving slowly but moving.

He begins to pick up his pace causing me to yelp out and scratch his arms.

"I'm sorry," he says placing kisses on my jaw

"I'm sorry." He repeats.

Before I know it it's all over. I'm panting in his arms and completely exhausted.

"I'll be right back." He mumbles removing himself from me. I whimper from the sudden loss.

He hovers back over me. He rubs his thumb over my cheekbone back in forth gazing deeply into my eyes. His eyes bouncing from one of mine to another. I wish I knew what he was thinking. He lets out a sigh and closes his eyes briefly before getting up and heading into the bathroom stark naked.

He comes back a few later with a rag. He lays down beside me still gazing intensely into my eyes as his hand with the rag roams lower till he squeezes it between my thighs and begins gently wiping me up.

He takes it back to the bathroom and in a few he returns again. He wraps me in his arms and speaks lowly in my ear.

"I won't give you an orgasm until I make you mine and don't ask when that will be because I'm not sure yet. Now let's sleep." He says. I nod as my throat constricts and my tears flow silently.

He doesn't know? It's okay Lilly. That's not a never. He did say when he makes me his he will. He just doesn't know when.

I can work with that. I love him and will wait just like he did. I fall asleep blissfully under the bond and its tingles and the contentment of being near my mate. Sleep comes quickly.

        🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Another chapter down. What's y'all think? Their relationship is one of struggles and hardship but whose isn't? Thanks for your votes and comments. Make sure to follow so you never miss a chapter update. ❤