Dress coded (Allydia)

" Lydia you're shirt is very distracting, please go to the office "

Allison couldn't help the glare she shot at the teacher. It was only an off the shoulder shirt! How the hell was that distracting anyone?!

By the look Lydia was giving you could tell she was not going to go to the principals office just because the teacher thought she was being distracting.

" How " Allison spoke up.

" Excuse me? " the teacher turned towards her.

" I said how, how is it distracting " Allison sneered.

" it's distracting the boys "

Allison was angry, and god help anyone when Allison was angry. She was scarier than any supernatural creature when she was angry. Her jaw was clenched and her muscles were tense.

" No one is distracted! Absolutely no one! "
Allison shouted, catching the students attention.

" Is anyone here distracted! "
No one said a thing but shook their heads no.

" No student is distracted! And if you were the one distracted that would be really fucking weird! She is a minor! "

Gasps were heard but still no one said a thing. Lydia walked up to Allison and held her hand. It calmed Allison down before she completely lost it on the teacher.

" besides, boys should learn to control themselves rather than girls learning to cover up "