Dare #79

@LuminaPearl Hi ya guys I (Galexia)been going for dance lessons with none other than Jazz and guess what? He's crushing on me so hard. He keeps miss stepping or forgetting dance moves. So we getting energon together later and I dare my bot family to guess who my crush is. If they get it right then they must promise not to kill the mech and if they get it wrong then teleport us there so that my bot fam can meet him and BE NICE! He's my only dance teacher ya know

Supercruncher: *laying upside down on one of Ratchet's work tables watching said sparkmate cleaning his tools after Miko once again painted them moving his helm side to side as it dangles over the edge of the table Supercruncher checks wattpad seeing a dare reading it he reluctantly sits up and gets off the table teleporting all the Autobots into the main room as well as Megatron since he is Primes bond-mate making him part of the family*

Supercruncher: Alright you guys have a dare from Galexia she dares you guys to guess who her crush is if you get it right you have to promise not to offline the mech and if you guess wrong I have to teleport you guys there so you can met him and you have to be nice!

Optimus: *mumbles something inaudible*

Supercruncher: What was that Prime!?

Optimus: Nothing!

Supercruncher: *suspicious* Right!~~

Optimus: *nervous* Really it was nothing!

Supercruncher: *hums and shakes helm very slowly* I still don't believe you!~

Optimus: *stares at Supercruncher nervously* 

Supercruncher: *stares back*

Optimus: *continues staring at Supercruncher and his left optic starts twitching*

Supercruncher: *stares a little longer before looking at everybot else making Prime sigh in relief* Anyway~ start your guessing!

Arcee: *hums* Dreadwing!

Supercruncher: *decided not to mention Prowl*

Elita-1: Sideswipe!

Bulkhead: Sunstreaker!

Supercruncher: *shocked at the mention of that name* SUNSTREAKER'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!

*everybot stares at him strange*

Supercruncher: *seeing the looks and clears his voice box* Sorry I was just surprised I found out about something not to long ago and it's gotten to me! Please *gestures with his servo* continue!

Optimus: Bluestreak!

Supercruncher: *chocks on air* (thoughts-What is up with the bots bringing up all these names of bots I thought offlined in the war since you know their not here!)

Ratchet: *still cleaning his tools* First-Aid!

Supercruncher: *Looks over at his sparkmate surprised* His still around!?

Ratchet: Yes *looks at his mate for a second before continuing with what his doing* I thought I told you I got a message from First-Aid a week ago!

Supercruncher: *In disbelief*

Ultra Magnus: Jazz he was...a decent officer cared about music to much though!

Wheeljack: I.....have no clue!

Smokescreen: Um i'll have to say Sideswipe!

Bumblebee: Jazz!

Megatron: I don't care who she loves!

Supercruncher: Alright I just have to say one thing......MOST OF YOU BROUGHT UP MECH'S I THOUGHT HAD OFFLINED IN THE WAR!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: Then you would be greatly mistaken Crunch they are all very much online they just haven't found their way to earth yet!

Supercruncher: Ok~ so~ two of you got it right everybot else not so much SO! i'm guessing I have to take all of you to meet him now but you all have to be NICE! *looks at Optimus when he said nice*

Optimus: Why are you looking at me like that!

Supercruncher: Because I know your planning something!

Optimus: Pfft NO! *lied*

Supercruncher: Really did you just lie to me Prime!

Optimus: What no Primes don't lie! *another lie*

Supercruncher: Yep so~ it looks like i'm going to have to keep an optic on you~ let's go! *teleports everybot to a forest where Jazz is*

Jazz: *stares at everybot*

Everybot: *stares back in surprise* JAZZ!!!!!!!!!

Jazz: Hey how's it hanging!

*Optimus visibly starts shaking hearing rattling metal everybot looks at Optimus seeing his face all their optics widen*

Optimus: *Pulls out machine gun and aims it at Jazz* STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!!

Jazz: *starts shaking and let's out a scared puppy whimper*

Supercruncher: Alright Prime you now know who your daughter likes now it's time to go back to base!

Optimus: *growls but puts the machine gun away* Fine!

*everybot starts walking away less then 10 seconds later a scream is heard behind them as well as gun fire quickly turning around everybot sees the Prime shooting at Jazz shouted threats at him to stay away from his daughter Supercruncher let's out a deep sigh and rubs his forehelm annoyed*

Supercruncher: PRIME YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T PLANNING ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Optimus: I LIED!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *sighs deeply* Well there you have it guys the bots completed their dare today we found out that Primes do indeed lie so~ keep them coming guys~ now I have to stop Prime from offlineing Jazz *pulls out his metal baseball bat and throws it at the Primes helm* Supercruncher "YOUR TAKING AWAY YOUR DAUGHTER'S HAPPINESS PRIME!!!!!!!"