1

Sierra Marie White-24 years old ^^

I woke up to the sounds of gunshots ringing

I woke up to the sounds of gunshots ringing.I looked our my bedroom window to see people in all black running away from the scene.

I check the time on my phone seeing it was 5:00 in the evening.I needed that sleep after working a night shift.

I live in a 3 bedroom home alone and work at Saint Marys hospital.

I got out of bed and went downstairs going into the kitchen to get something to eat.

I decided to eat some leftover pizza I had and sit in front of the tv watching some power.

Just when it was getting good my phone started ringing.

"You're coming out tonight don't wanna hear it I'm picking you up at 10 be ready" I heard through the phone just as it hung up

I already knew who that was and I knew she wasn't playing.

I relaxed around until the time was 8pm and went to get ready.

I took my shower and thanks to me recently getting waxed there was no need to shave.Once I was out the shower I began doing my make up.

After a while of getting ready I was finally done taking some pictures.

Just as I finished there was a knock at the door.And I wasn't surprised it was my bestfriend Bernice.

"Yessss baby you knew damn well to get ready"she said pretty much screaming "bitch you look sexyyy,we getting fucked uppp"

"Thank you boo you look good too"I said admiring her outfit

"Thank you hunny,now lock up and let's go"she said heading to her car

I locked up my house before walking down the stairs and getting into her car.

We drove to some new club called "Harlem hookah" whilst singing along to some music.

Once we got there the line was going around the building.They were so full they stopped letting people in.

"Uhhh Bernie how we finna get in there you see that line?"I asked looking at her as she put some lipgloss on.

"Girl don't worry we good we getting in fast"She said as we got out

We walked straight into the line and botches were mugging real hard some were even pissed off and were shouting.

Bernice spoke to the security and he let us in with no hesitation.

"Bernie how you do that?"I yelled as we walked in

"Baby don't worry I know some peoples"She said leading us up to VIP

we were let threw and went straight to the bar to get some drinks.We got five shots each and took them down straight.

Now I ain't drank like this in a while so I was fucked up.The DJ started playing some throw it back tunes and Bernice had left me with a few girls.

But I was so gone I ain't even care I was twerking on them and then they went to grab whatever man they could see.

I ain't want none of these bum ass niggas so I was throwing it back on my own.Till I felt someone come up behind me and grab me.I looked back and he was so fucking sexy so I let him continue.

For the rest of the night I was drinking and dancing with this one guy and eventually we went back to his house and wasted no time getting down.