Kakashi, Naruto Shippuden Preferences.

Daddy/Kitten, Kakashi loves being bigger than you, and always being dominant, however will let you take control every so often as a reward for being a good girl.

Long hard strokes, Kakashi is large and loves teasing and filling you up with his full length.

Edging, he loves watching you reach the point of an orgasm, before slowly pulling out and leaving you breathless and desperate.

Kakashi will take you anywhere and everywhere, in public, in private, in the Hokage's office or even in front of an audience.  Nothing will stop him from giving you a mind blowing orgasm.

For Kakashi pain is pleasure, he loves when you bite his lips, or scratch his back and arms. He especially loves when you clench around him.

Ropeplay, tying you up and teasing you with his fingers is his favourite way to pass time.

Toys, Kakashi loves introducing new things into your love life to spice things up, and find new ways to make you cum.

Blowjobs, Kakashi is a sucker for a blowjob, you can get anything out of him, so long as you give extra attention to his sensitive mushroom tip, and give sensual eye contact.

Roleplay, Kakashi is a huge fan of roleplay, and nothing makes him harder than when you re-enact his favourite icha icha scene.

Kakashi's undoing is when you let him cum on your face, he loves watching you lick your lips and gaze at him through half lidded eyes, with a face covered in thick sticky cum.