Chapter 42.

Jade paced around the waiting room nervously. show was starting in an hour, so none of the guys have shown up yet, but Seonghwa texted her and said him and Jongho were on the way, so did Wooyoung and San. she was excited, happy, nervous and anxious. Meg and Jimin were there with her. Meg sighed

"will you calm down?" she asked Jade for millionth time. 

"how can i when 1- i'm meeting everyone together, and 2- im a fucking university representative in a dance contest?" Jade said and looked in the mirror for nth time to stare at her outfit and hair. Jimin shook his head and tsk-ed. 

"do i look good?" she asked for like 7th time that day.

"YES" both Jimin and Meg yelled, tired of her bullshit. Jade flinched and tsk-ed, giving them a sour look.

"when will they be here?" Jade mumbled to herself and checked her phone, only to see that Mingi, Yeosang and Hongjoong were on their way too. Yunho said he'd leave house in 10 minutes, since he lives close.

"fuck im nervous" she got up and left the room to rehearse the dance once again. Meg and Jimin stared at each other for a second before shaking their heads.

"expect less from Park Jaeden. i'm honestly surprised she agreed to do this. i thought she would be too shy to perform in front of so many people" Meg said.

"actually, same. but like she said it's time she moved on or something like that and i'm honestly really proud of her." Jimin said and smiled.

"eXcuSe yOu. we're here with Park Jaeden. let us through" they heard some voices outside. Meg recognized the loudest one as Wooyoung's voice, so she got up to check. she opened the door that lead to the hall and saw 4 boys, 2 of them being Woosan. four of them stared at her, along with the two guards.

"MEG! THEY WON'T LET US COME IN" Wooyoung Yelled, making everyone flinch. she sighed and turned towards the guards.

"they're with us. four more guys will come and let them in too" she said. guards nodded. Seonghwa, Jongho, San and Wooyoung piled in the room.

"ey besfrien" Wooyoung flipped his hair and went to hug her

"MEGG" San jumped towards the girl and hugged her, him and Wooyoung shaking her from side to side aggressively.

"YAH" Meg yelled at them, making them let go of her quickly.

"hello." Seonghwa bowed. "i'm Park Seonghwa. this little kid is Choi Jongh-" Jongho elbowed Seonghwa in the stomach, making him groan and hold on it, crouching over. "i'm Choi Jongho, and i'm not a little kid. we're Jade's friends" Jongho finished and smiled at Meg.

"nice to meet you. i've heard a lot about all of you. i'm the infamous Lee Meg, and this annoying ass hoe is Park Jimin. Jade's brother." Meg finished, but got a smack on the head by Jimin.

"you're annoying ass hoe here. not me" he crossed his arms.

"hello hyung" San and Wooyoung said together.

"hello lovely kids" Jimin smiled at them before rolling his eyes. "why did it have to be only guys? couldn't she make girl friends?" he mumbled to himself.

"man Seonghwa is more fun to annoy in person." Wooyoung said and grabbed his cheek aggressively. San grabbed the other cheek as they started shaking his head.

"ouch! OUCH! kids! let go of my cheeks! oh god IT HURTS LET GO!" Seonghwa screamed and tried to pry them off him. Jongho just shook his head. suddenly they heard a loud voice coming from the hall.

"I DON'T THINK I CAN DO THIS JIMINIE. WHAT IF I SLIP AND FALL ON THE STAGE OR WHAT IF MY PANTS FALL AND EVERYONE WILL LAUGH AT ME AND MAKE FUN OF ME AND I DIE. WHAT IF-" the door opened and Jade walked in, rambling. when she looked up, though, her eyes met with 6 surprised ones.