Chapter 35

Earth-Prime, Central City, McCulloch Tech

Eva, who was winning the fight against J'onn and M'gann, used the mirrors to protect herself from some hits. The heroes preoccupied didn't know what to do, since the powers they had weren't allowed to get people from a reflection.

"How are we going to stop her?" she asked. Laughing, she answers "You can't, you don't have the powers I have," That's when the streak appeared, lighting flying all around his body.

"Go with Alex, she needs help, I have this one..." he said, the other two nodded and flew to help Alex.

"Congratulations Mr. Allen! You have back your speed!" She said, still having a wide smile.

"I wouldn't be that happy if I were you," he said, still not showing any emotion, while the lighting was still appearing everywhere near him.

"Why? What would you do about that?" She asks, smiling he starts to have some memories.

"You know... I was once in the future... Trying to find the future me to know the name of Savitar..." he said walking to the glass.

"And why is that relevant to this?" She asks, crossing her arms.

"In my travels in the future, I had some... problems with certain people, one named Rosa Dillon. And the other Sam. Sam Scudder," He continued.

"You know the funny thing? He had the same powers you had. And thanks to the future me I knew how to enter those mirrors, I just... wasn't sure if this was going to work with the speed I had before. But now that I have my speed back... Let's test if it works," he said smiling and vibrating his body. Eva knowing that was going to be a problem starts to get away from that mirror. As she starts to move from that mirror Barry enters that reflection before it losses the powers of Mirror Master.

Back to the fight between Team Supergirl and the Gods continued, the team of Supergirl was starting to slow down since they were getting really tired.

"Brainy is that tube ready? I think we don't have a lot of time," Kara said blocking another hit from the villain.

"Give us ten more minutes... We are having some... problems," he answered from the other place.

"We'll try, everyone is starting to slow down, we can give you between five to seven minutes," she said now clapping really strong. Thanks to the clap everyone separates, giving a break to some heroes and villains. While she made that on the reflection she sees Eva and Barry fighting in the mirror. 'If I wasn't an alien I would think that is weird.'

"That's perfect Kara, I will tell you anything when we have the machine ready," Lena said in a fast tone.

"I guess we have to dance more than we thought," Kara said, looking at Rama, making him angrier. Who the two of them started once again to fight above the skies.

Inside the Mirror

When Barry entered the place he was amazed since he saw every reflection from that place and some places near McCulloch Tech, maybe if he runs a few seconds he might see the reflections from Blüdhavean

"Amazed by this?" Eva said

"Yeah, but that will not stop me from getting you and take you to justice," he said once again focused on Eva.

"Well be prepared because this place is my home advantage," she said, appearing from every place, surrounding the Scarlet Speedster with her image. Barry started to run to every reflection hitting her, but from the one he hit came back.

"I told you, Mr. Allen. This place is my home advantage," Every reflection said at the same time.

"Well, sometimes even with the home advantage the team loses... And that's what's going to happen," he said,