•Reality•

D's pov

I woke up to hella notifications of people telling me happy birthday

I checked every single last one and saw everyone's name except for Remy. The last day I saw her was when I dropped her off at her house.

I had decided to go out of my way and get some flowers delivered to her spot but they told me no one was currently staying there. Me taking matters into my own hands may have been wrong but it should have shown how down I was for her.

I'm starting to come off as a simp ass nigga and that's something I'm not. Maybe her disappearing from my life was meant to be.

All the feelings and shit were just temporary I see. She was so quick to shut me out of her life. I don't like that.

I wanted to be the one to love on her. The one she could call on. It's all coo doe.

I knew from the jump that bitches ain't shit and never will be. Bitches don't be realizing when they got a real nigga in front of them. They are too stuck on the past hurt not letting mfs in.

This was officially the worst birthday ever but ima thug it out and smoked a couple of woods to get all this shit off my mind. Ima lay low and fly to Hawaii for a couple of days, maybe even weeks shit who knows.

—————————————————————————-

Benz pov

 I've been trying to keep tabs on Remy but I've noticed she went off the grid

Not literally off the grid but she's nowhere to be found.  I went by the club and it's been announced it's been sold and is now under new management and construction. 

It's like she knows that I'm on to her and just disappeared from the face of the earth.

As for a plan I'm still trying to get that together. I was thinking of setting her up by having her think someone wants to make a deal with her, have them meet up and that person kill her. That's all I've got so far and it's killing me.

I've been trying to reach out to my brother but his phone has been going straight to voicemail. I'm starting to think he's got me blocked.

I found a new club called Diamonds to work at. The people love me there. It's nothing like Remy's old club but it'll get me by for the time being.

"Try to hold still for me ma'am,"  The photographer said knocking me out of my thoughts. 

"Sorry."

I was there for about 5 more minutes and he was finally done.

"That'll be $36–" spoke the photographer before getting cut off by a man in black with guns pointing around everywhere. 

I didn't know what the fuck was going on but I knew I had to get out of here. 

I grabbed my Glock and began shooting every person I thought was a target, before I knew it I got struck with at least three bullets to the chest. 

Luckily I had on my vest so I knew the bullets would pierce all the way through.  At least that's what I thought before falling to the ground covered in my blood. 

The last thing I saw was three men standing over me before being knocked out cold.

—————————————————————————————————

Heyyyyyy !!!!!  Just a VERY quick chapter for y'all . .

•What do y'all think is finna happen ???
•Who do y'all think is behind all of this ????

Be sure the VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE  my story please 🤍🤍🤍.  I love yallllll 🤍.

• I DO NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE OR THE SUBJECT OF DRUG USE.  SOME EVENTS IN THIS STORY HAS NOT TAKEN PLACE. 💙