Spaces between us

There will be a part 2 to this one and it was an idea by Cathy ah sam, @privatevincent thank you for this idea and for your help Cathy, I really appreciate it <3

~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's Pov:
I got up, heading downstairs to see Y/N heading to work yet again.

"Y/N, why are you going to work? I thought we were spending some time together today?" I asked as she shrugged.

"I'm meant to be at work, my boss is expecting me." She sighed, sounding like she didn't want to talk to me right now.

"Oh...okay, couldn't you have gotten the day off?" I said, quietly, looking down and playing with my fingers.

"No, I can't, see you later," she said, giving me a slight smile as she walked through the door.

I feel like I'm loosing Y/N lately, she doesn't seem interested in me anymore. I've tried to talk to her about it and she doesn't seem to care and I don't want to push her too much because I'm scared we will fight and she will leave me. So now I'm trying to give her some space.

Ever since she got back from visiting her family and friends she has been different. She's home sick and always wants to be somewhere else. I'm scared of her leaving at the minute because she's either ignoring me or complaining that were not working anymore. I'm trying to convince her that we are working but I'm struggling to convince myself right now.

I sighed, sitting down at the kitchen table and deciding to write a new song for our fourth album to try and take my mind off of things.

I ended up writing a lot about my feelings about Y/N and about our relationship. I need to clear my head. I thought as I got up, heading to the studio.

Your Pov:
I got home, a piece of me missing as I missed my family and friends. Not seeing them for a while really made me appreciate them when I went to see them and now I just want to go back.

I went into the kitchen, noticing a sticky note on the table that read;

I've gone to the studio, I have a song idea and if you'd like to hear it, your more than welcome. I love you - Hxx

I love hearing Harry's music, but right now I just didn't feel like it. I couldn't live like this anymore. I wasn't happy and I was making harry unhappy. It wasn't fair to him, he deserves someone much better who makes him feel loved.

I went upstairs, packing my bags as I knew this was the right thing to do.

Harry's Pov:
"Spaces between us,
keep getting deeper,
it's harder to reach ya,
even though I try.

Spaces between us,
Hold all our secrets,
Leaving us speechless,
and I don't know why."

"Who's gonna be the first to say good-" I stopped singing, not wanting to think about any of us saying goodbye.

I took my headphones off my head, running out of the studio and pulling my coat over my shoulders as I went home. This can't continue, we need to sort this out whether it leads to an argument or not.

"Y/N?" I called as I shut the door to our place.

"Y/N?" I called again, thinking she wasn't home yet.

I sighed, heading into the living room before finding a note on the coffee table.

"No, no, no," I shook my head, picking up the note as it read about how she had left me.

Harry,

I'm sorry I've been so miserable lately, you don't deserve this. Where did we go wrong? I know you've tried giving me space but that's just not enough for me anymore. I'm unhappy and so are you. I still love you Harry, I haven't stopped. I've taken you and your love for granted and you deserve much better. Your such a kind, caring, sweet and lovely person and you deserve someone who can show you just how much they love you back. I realised how unhappy we've been when I read your note. I know your song will be beautiful, your music and song writing skills are amazing and I'm so proud of you, take care.

~Y/N.

"No," I cried, hitting my back against the wall and sliding down it as I realised everything and took in what had happened.

Why didn't I try and talk to her sooner? Find out what was wrong? I should have know giving her space to think about what she wants would have led to her leaving me. She said she was unhappy. Did I make her unhappy?

So many unanswered questions.

"You were the first to say goodbye," I whispered as I looked at her note and thought back to the lyrics I had written for 'spaces'.

"I would've never said goodbye." I cried, letting the tears fall from my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Please leave me feedback? I hope it was what your idea was Cathy and that I haven't done it completely wrong.

Lauren.xx