Chapter XXI

Before you know it Friday came and the two gentlemen got their ducks in a row, preparing themselves for the day as well as the days ahead. Jesse had cleaned his glasses about a dozen times until he felt all the fingerprint smudges were gone. He had washed his blue robe and his gray-linen shirt the night before and had just gotten them both out of the dryer this morning. Nate was busy setting up rose petals and scented candles. He sprayed himself and even his entire bed with deer musk. After he finished, he walked down the stairs and into the laundry room where his Dad was.
"What the **** did you put on?! Damn! You smell worse than cat sh*t." Mr. Whitfield covered his nose with his white lone wolf t-shirt.
"It's deer musk, I have to impress her Dad."
"The only thing you'll be impressing is her choice to leave."
"Thanks, Dad."
"Go take a ******* shower and wash that sh*t off."
Nate broke out into his secret language that only him and his Dad knew. "Schmeye schmont schmink."
Jesse answered back. "Schmess schmo schmoo!"
"Schmo schmeye schmont."
"Schmake schma schmath, schmowe!"
"Schmyne. Schmeye'll schmake schmone."
"Schmay." Mr. Whitfield said and his son took a quick shower.
"Dad, I'm glad you're not sick anymore." Nate smiled after he got dressed.
"Me too. I can enjoy having sex without getting m'lady sick."
"Oh, how I can't wait!" He gelled his hair.
"I know the anticipation is making me so very anxious!"
Just then there was a knock at the door so Jesse and Nathaniel opened it.
"H-H-Hi. M-M-My name's Nate." He stuttered.
"And I'm J-J-Jesse." Jesse said nervously.
"We're the ladies from that website. You know the ones you saw with all those other hot chicks, yeah that's us." The teen girl smacked her lips when she spoke. Nate eyed her breasts as they moved up and down, wondering which one he would touch first.
"Uhhhhh..." He drooled and Jesse snapped his fingers in front of his face.
"Nate! Nate! Nathaniel Lee Whitfield!"
"Oh, I-I-I'm sorry. I was just. You see-" He tried to explain and the teen laughed.
"You're funny, Nate."
"Uh, yeah. Sure."
"Ooo, Jesse pick me up you handsome stallion."
"Um, okay. I hope my back doesn't-" He scooped the older woman off her feet and his back popped. "****! My back..." He mumbled in pain.
"Is something wrong?" The woman asked.
"Let's just hurry and have sex before I drop you." Mr. Whitfield gasped and laid his woman on the bed.
"You're a strong guy, I like that."
"Well." He gesticulated with a smile.
"I hear you're great in bed."
"Oh honey, I'm a master when it comes to the bedroom!"
"Are you now? Why don't you prove it to me right now."
"Why don't I just tell you what I told my wife when we were dating. I went to her ear and I whispered." He flung off his shirt to reveal his hairy chest and he kept on his boxers. "I have the biggest **** anyone's ever seen. Knowing that I am a science teacher, I never once enlarged it. It's just all-natural and that's what I like when I have-" He belly-flopped on the bed on top of her. "Sex!!!" He yelled and she moaned as they hooked up right then.

Meanwhile in Nate's bedroom,
"Can I ask you a question, Nate?" The teen asked.
"Yeah, sure. What's your question?"
"Have you ever-lost your virginity and had sex?"
He sighed and looked over his shoulder then back at her. "I regret it because I never made her pregnant. Some other jackass took care of that."
"What was his name and her name?"
"The jackass? Oh, his name was ******* Patrick. Yeah, Patrick Dumgar, more like Dumfart if you ask me. My ex? Her name was Candice Young. She had beautiful red hair, oh God..."
"Hey, look at me. I'm the one who's right for you. I'm never going to break your heart."
"Promise?"
"I promise, Nate. I don't think I fully introduced myself. I'm Natalie Spryer."
"Natalie, huh?"
"Yep."
"What was that woman that my Dad just took to bed's name?"
"Lizzie Oceanberry. But everyone calls her "Lizz."
"I see. Well do you want me to grab a-"
"Nathan! This is my first time doing this and-" She whispered in his ear. "I want to get pregnant."
His eyes could have fallen out of their sockets. This was an opportunity of a lifetime, no one would probably ever ask him to do something as generous as getting them "pregnant." He stammered and took his shirt off to show his puny man bod.
"I-I-I wow. You want to get pregnant?" He chuckled incredulously.
"Yes. Why do you seem so surprised?"
"Well, I've never really knocked a girl up before and I told you that."
"Let's just try and see what happens."
"Ok, but I think my dad will be mighty pissed when he finds out you got pregnant and we're not even married..."
"Aw, stop worrying. We'll get married. Eventually."
"That's what I'm afraid of."
"You'll love the baby and you know it."
"I am easy to please and I do like babies." He snickered and he laid in the bed with his arm around her.
"Besides you'll be a great father, I know it." She took off his glasses and they engaged in sex for a good thirty minutes.