Man of Her Dreams

Hola,

Here I begin the journey of this new book. A special thanks to blossomcolours for giving me the idea of this OS. So it's dedicated to you and jyoti_kirtikar

Enjoy reading. <3

____________________________--------------------------________________________

Every beautiful love story isn't a tale from fairyland;

Sometimes, it's a wonderful reality that once you saw in your dreamland.

The city of London. 

For some, it is the dream, and for others their reality. Morning in London, on a lazy December weekend is typically an ideal combination of chilly weather, steaming hot cup of coffee, and laying wrapped under a soft furry blanket. Well, at least for some people who could afford the laziness. Here, at least for Sara and Jyoti, the story seemed quite the same.

Sara, a student of MBA at Warwick Business School and a freelance writer, was busy studying with occasional scrolling of her Instagram feed. Though one could barely point out what actually had her attention. Contrarily, Jyoti, her roommate was engrossed in the pages of the latest copy of 'BBC Sky At Night'. 

Both were extremely engrossed in their own world until a sudden and rather loud notification broke their train of thought. And the next things just happened within a blink of an eye before Jyoti could even process them. The coffee cup had turned upside down on their beautiful bed, the blanket now soaked in the fresh brew, was now laying on the floor taking Jyoti's phone and Sara's laptop along with it. A wildly dancing Sara had already taken Joe in a strong hug dragging her on the floor while screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Joe, just see this. You won't just believe what just happened," She screamed again but this time with a loud sloppy kiss pressed on Joe's cheeks.

An annoyed and almost uninterested Joe got up from the floor with a frown on her face. "What else will? Sam has..."

"Invite me to the New Year's Party with him."

"What?"  With the information, Jyoti shrieked the loudest.

Is this possible? Sam Curran, the rising cricketing star of the England cricket team had grabbed quite the eyeballs due to his brilliant performance for CSK, a popular IPL team in its latest season. As a freelance writer, Sara was assigned to get an interview with the man himself over a coffee as soon as he reached England. Sara, who was a CSK supporter for the last few years obviously grabbed the opportunity as soon as it appeared. After all, she already had quite a crush on the cute and good looking man of 22 herself.

Her sweet and loving nature along with her love for cricket helped her to get her work done in the easiest way possible. And, what only started with an interview didn't take long to turn into a sweet friendship. Only friendship, as of now. Well, from his side.

"Sam, My Sam, The Sam Curran has freaking invited me to his party," Sara shouted again. "Oh, and he asked me to bring my friend in, and as I have none else you are tagging along."

Sara left her room screaming while Joe sat there, still. With her mouth wide open and shock written on her face with bold letters. Sara and now both of them were invited to a place that she could only dream of. 'Sam's Party? So... will Tom also be there?' Jyoti wondered with a soft smile playing on her lips.

It was about 8 in the evening when both the gorgeous ladies found themselves standing outside the club. Located at a little distance from the city, the place was looking beautiful and fully prepared to welcome a new year. With the formalities done when they entered the club, they could barely take their eyes off the view in front of them. Decked in beautiful semi casuals, they spotted the men of their dreams.

Sam was waving his hand softly at her when something pulled at her hand. Though she ignored it for a few moments, the last pull was strong enough to make her sit straight on the bed. There, Sara found herself sitting on the plush size bed and Joe her best friend with her classic smirk gracing her face.

"I was ready with the glass to wake you up. Your favorite Annika style." Jyoti said it with a smirk gigging. Sara only threw a pillow straight at her face that she dodged like an expert, now grinning even wider. "So, are we dreaming about meeting Sam again?"

Smiling inwardly, Sara left the bed with a fake annoyance. Will this lady ever allow her to sleep in peace? She wondered. She was going to kick her friend for revenge when a rather loud voice interrupted her. "Are you coming, sweety? Or should I help you get ready?"

"I guess you really should help Sara now Sam. I need to attend your brother anyway." Jyoti shouted back before Sara could even open her mouth. Leaving a winking at her way, Jyoti left the room giggling. Sara looked on smiling at her retreating back. She met him, the man of her dreams. Their first meeting and the night when she finally asked him out was still clear in her mind. She still dreams that night. after all, it is still like a dream to her. Just like him.

The man of her dreams.