Chapter 11 - The Past

Chapter 11: Jessica's POV

I wake up feeling hot and trapped. I open my eyes and see an unfamiliar place. I am not in my room. I don't know where I am. The door handle turns and I see Lucas coming in. I want to ask him where I am and what I am doing here, but nothing is coming out of my mouth

My lips are taped shut and when I look down at my body, I see that my clothes is ripped off and I am only laying in my underwear. My hands are tied to the bed post with a rope around my wrists.

Lucas walks towards me and smiles at me. "Hey beautiful, your awake. Finally!"

I look at him and try to speak again, forgetting that my mouth is taped. He climbs onto the bed and throws his legs over my waist to straddle me. He brings his face closer to mine and I can feel his breath on the side of my neck as he leans in to kiss my collarbone.

He trails kisses down my chest, between my breasts, onto my stomach, and then he looks up to me. He reaches his hand to my mouth and takes off the tape. His hands trail down my body to my legs.

"No! Lucas please! Please don't hurt me!"

He has a sly smile on his face and he scratches my leg. Blood coming from the cuts made by his nails. He smiles at me and licks the blood from my leg.

The warmth of his tongue touching the open wounds on my leg burns like crazy and I scream at him.

The grabs my face with his one hand and kisses me roughly.

I squirm under him, "Lucas please leave me alone! Please! Don't do this!

He takes off my panties and says, "Jessie? Jessie wake up"

I feel someone shake my shoulders lightly. "Jessica wake up!"

I open my eyes to see Blake hovering over me. I am panting, it feels like I can't get enough air in my lungs.

"Jessie it was just a nightmare, you're okay now. I am here"

He wraps his arms tightly around me and I snuggle my face up to his neck. I am shaking and I can't get Lucas' face out of my mind.

His slick smile and his breath on my skin. I haven't had that nightmare in a long time. I though it was getting better.

_______________________

Blake's POV

I wake up to the sun shining in from the curtains and turn my head to look at Jessie. Last night I heard her scream. She definitely had a nightmare, but I don't know about what. I heard her say, "don't hurt me". I swear if anyone did anything to her they are dead!

I didn't want to ask her about it last night, but when she wakes up I want to know what it was about. If she needs help she has to know I am here for her and I won't leave her side. I roll off the bed and decide to take a quick shower.

When I came out of the bathroom, Jessie was sitting on her bed with her head in her hands. I walk up to her and sit in front of the smallest most fragile body I have ever seen. I take her hand away from her face and tilt her chin so she can look at me.

"What happened last night Jessie? What was your dream about?" I ask her, because I really need answers.

I can't help her if I don't know what is going on. Her cheeks are stained with dried up tears and her eyes are bloodshot.

She looks at me and says, "It's nothing. Just something that happened."

I know she has been though a lot, but I really want her to talk to me. "Jessica please tell me. I am worried about you. You can talk to me. I want you to trust me."

A single tear escapes her left eye, and I bring my hand to her face to wipe it away.

She flinches and now I know something is wrong. She never pulls away when I touch her. I take her hands in mine and say, "Jessie what is wrong? I want to help you, but you have to tell me what happened."

She looks up at me and nods. She takes a deep breath and lets it out.

"When I was small there moved a family into the house next to us. The little boy was the same age as me and we became best friends.

When we were older he became obsessed with me and he would take pictures of me getting dressed through my window and he would send me notes saying I am his and only his.

I told him if he keeps doing that I can't be his friend anymore, so he became aggresive. One night at a party he spiked my drink and took me to his parents cabin in the woods. He tied me up and first he tortured me, like, cutting me and hitting me and then...he..."

She starts crying and I move closer to her and pull her against my chest. Was she about to say what I think she was? Did he rape her? What the fuck is wrong with people?!

"Where is he now Jessie?" I ask. If I find that bastard I will fucking kill him. I'll rip his eyes out one by one and, "He's gone", she says. What? "What do mean he's gone?"

"He died in a car accident six months ago", tears fall down her cheeks again and I can't stand seeing her crying again. I hate it to see her this way. I wish I could take the pain away.

"Jessica please stop crying. Please you have to stop. I know you feel like your whole world is falling apart, but please just stop crying. I hate it when you cry!"

She looks in my eyes and her once beautiful, dazzling, bright green eyes are now a dull hole that holds pain and sadness.

" Do you know how it feels Blake? Do you know how it feels to find out your parents aren't your real parents, you killed your dad by accident, you have been raped by your best friend and then to find out he is dead? And on top of that your mother abuses you and tells you she never loved you and never even wanted you? Do you know how that hurts Blake?"

I feel like exploding! Every part of my past is ripped open with one single sentence that just came out of this girl's mouth.

Every wall I worked so hard on building was just knocked down by the girl I am falling in love with.

Everything I tried to forget just came flashing back to me and it feels like I am drowning...

*
*
*
*

Christii