||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 ||

Wednesday, December 16th

Alice was waiting for Techno to start his stream. It was a huge day today and she was basically self imploding from the anticipation. Tubbo, Quackity, and Ranboo had all started their streams already and she took a deep breath for preparation.

She could hear Techno complaining about his laptop and she rolled her eyes. Everything would be solved if he would just get a new computer, but nooo his trusty 2006 laptop would never die. She took another deep breath as he gave her the okay to join.

"160,000 people just watched me embarrass myself," He cried as she joined.

"Well if you got an actual monitor..."

"No, I don't think so," He shut it down and she chuckled. The first few minutes was calm as Techno checked up on everything. His bee farm, his turtle farm, Edward, Carl. It was excruciatingly slow.

"How many times are you going to look at those bees?" She asked her friend. They had to wait until everyone was ready to start any actual roleplay and she could tell Techno had no idea what to do in the mean time.

"What do you mean? These are some great bees," He hummed. Alice sighed and listened to him talk about how relaxing life was going to be today.

The morning had been interesting enough since Wilbur was still asleep when she woke up around 8:30. He woke up thoroughly embarrassed and it took Alice a while to convince him that she didn't mind. She was just glad he could remember what happened.

He left eventually so he could eat and get ready before the stream. He wasn't streaming himself but he was still included.

"Philza just messaged me saying 'they know where you are, get ready old friend,'" He told her.

"Who's they?" She asked.

"Quackity and a gang, oh god," He started to panic. "They found the compass and they have netherite? I thought they were broke?!"

"It's alright, it's alright," She assured. "You and I can take them and if not, we can hide to recollect ourselves."

"I'm making potions," He told her.

"Who's coming exactly?" She questioned.

"Quackity, Tubbo, Ranboo, and...Fundy."

"Oh that motherfucker..." She whispered. "I'm targeting that bitch."

"Oh that's great but Ghostbur is just staring at me from outside," Her friend was rushing.

"I'll add him then," She brought him into the vc.

"Hello!"

"Hi Ghostbur," She greeted.

"This is not a good time ghost of Wilbur, this is a very not good time," Techno spoke quickly.

"Oh knock, knock!" Alice opened the door for him. He threw her some blue and then went to Techno to give him some. "Take the blue, please calm yourself."

"This isn't very safe for you, Ghostbur," Techno took it anyway as he continued brewing.

"Why?"