37. Possible

I wake up on cold brick floor with a water cup next to me.

"Wow." I turn to Charlie who was in the cage next to me.

"Charlie." i muster out. "what happened? Why is he doing this?"

"You're his true mate." she says tears rolling down her eyes smiling. "My mate is waiting for me, out there somewhere and I just, took yours."

"No no." I get as close as I can get with the bars in my way. "it was meant to happen, for me to not be with him. You were just an extra piece in the game he was playing."

"I'm so stupid. he took the baby, and is letting someone else take care of him while I'm locked up. its been almost a month." she cries. "a month and I haven't seen my baby."

"Char." I say. "we will get out of here."

"We wont." she shakes her head. "only way is if he kills us. I witnessed it. we are in the dungeon. like the official. He plans to kill me because of my baby, and I can't even see him. I didn't even give him a name." she starts shaking and crying harder as I sit back in my cell.

"Fuck." I shake my head. "if only I didn't go to the academy."

"That wouldn't have changed shit." Charlie growls. "Don't you see? William is a fucking lunatic. Even if Cameron would've been your mate because you are his second chance mate. he was there at the right time."

"The moon goddess works in wonderful ways, and if she lets me live, I'm getting my baby and I'm living my life the way I'm suppose to."

"Don't be a stripper." I say as she smiles a little and rolls her eyes.

"No way. I'll get a job live a somewhat normal life and find my mate." She explains.

"I just want to get back to mine." I say as she smiles.

"I hope you do too." she says turning towards me. "how was it finding your first mate with another girl who was." she flips her hair smiling. "me"

I laugh rolling my eyes. "I wanted to rip you off him and claim him as mine and never let him leave my room, but then I thought, if he's not making an effort, neither will I. He marked me and every time y'all did y'all business, I felt pain."

"Oh my god." she exclaimed. "I didn't know that. When he marked you I thought he was being an asshole."

"Yeah he was being an asshole, then he rejected me and Cameron was there saving me, with his perfect smile and how he may not be as clumsy as me but we just don't carry things together." I smile.

"Well Cam is defiantly the perfect mate." Charlie smiles.

"He is." I tell her as she sighs. "I'll get you out here. You have a child and a mate to meet, at least I did one good thing for you."

"But I've been so wrong to you. I couldn't let you give me something you should have" she says.

"You have." I smiled laughing at her. "you've given me a chance to meet my real mate. and I have a little one swimming around here."

"Oh my." she exclaims smiling at me. "we will get out together."

I smile back at her laying back. " sounds like a plan."