Rookie|Chapter 10

“Can you please hurry up you’ve been in there for an hour!” Dean complained for the 3rd time, might I add.

“Sorry for trying to take a shower and do my makeup.” I said, annoyed. I walked out the bathroom with only half of my makeup done. Dean laughed at the sight of my bruised looking face“Oh yeah, ha ha, laugh it up Ambrose.” I said sarcastically. I went to the back to finish up my makeup, and of course, while I was applying my makeup we went over a speed bump, causing me to stab myself in the eye. “AH!” I howled.I heard Dean and Roman laughing at me from behind. I grabbed the hairspray next to me and sprayed it at them. Roman then swooped down to hug me. “Aw, we love you too Vega.” Roman said sarcastically. I groaned as he rocked us back and forth in his arms with a smiled plastered on his face, he looked in the mirror and his smiled faded.

“Dean, c’mon, put her bra down!”He almost yelled. I quickly turned around to see that indeed Dean was holding one of my lace bra’s in his hand.

“Huh, who knew you were a C34?”

“I knew having Vega on the bus was going to be a problem. Thanks Dean, now she’s gonna want to leave-”

“No, it’s okay, I kind of knew something like this was going to happen. I mean two grown men one woman, I basically dug my own grave a little bit.” I said taking my bra back.

“Really?” Dean asked, with his arms crossed. “I would think a girl like you would probably rip my throat out.” I chuckled and went to my suitcase to pack my things up as the bus came to a sudden stop.

“Well, looks like we’re here, let’s go.” Roman said.

--------

“Alright Vega, we got a change of plans.” Mark stated. I was really getting tired of these constant changes to everything, like get it together WWE! “I know you have to  have been somewhat frustrated, but it’s a good chance it’ll help you get your name out there more.” He told me, rolling a packet in his hand.

“But I feel like my name is already out there! I mean the crowd went crazy when I debuted, it’s obvious that most of them watched me back in my NXT days or way back in the indys.” I said crossing my arms.

“Now, Vega, we understand that, but you have to realize some of the people know you, some people don’t watch NXT like you think they do. And before you lose your title at NXT on Thursday, we want people to recognize you. So tonight you have a match with the Shield.”

“The Shield, how is that going to work I’m a girl.” I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

“Yeah, well AJ’s going to be there with you after a segment, on mizTV, tonight and that will transpire into a mixed tag team match. The BloodBrothers, Randy Orton and AJ Lee vs Vega Love and The Shield. Only for tonight though. Now we got other things planned for you in future but for now just keep your head up high. Alright?”

I gave him a forced grin and walked out with a ‘Thank You’. I walked to the curtain seeing the BloodBrothers in their attire, Red and Black.

“Oh, hey Vega, ready for our segment tonight?” Morgan asked.

“Yep, all these changes are frustrating, I must admit.” I said giving Morgan a hug.

“Yeah, we know what you mean,” chimed in Morgan's twin, Clark. “We were supposed to have a segment with Miz and the Shield that would soon later be a match between Morgan and Seth.”

“....So, if you will please put your hands together for Vega Love and The BloodBrothers!” We all walked down to the ring and shook hand with Miz and grabbed our mics for the segment.