05

Friday, December 25th
Merry Christmas 🎄
New York City
A month later...

Karin
It's currently 6 in da' morning and I just got back to New York. I decided to take a little vacation and of course I had to work also. I haven't really talked to Dave since the day in the studio. It was just so many emotions I mean he got a baby on the way I wanted to be the first to have his kids no hate or jealousy cuz Rin love the kids. Anyways I was dropping Ky'asia off so she can shower and come back and help me decorate because Christmas is at my house today. "Alright see you in a hour bitch I love you" "I love you too now go see ya man you know he missed you" I said and she happily ran in the crib I just laughed cause why she ran like that and pulled off and played some pop smoke until I got home.

 "Alright see you in a hour bitch I love you" "I love you too now go see ya man you know he missed you" I said and she happily ran in the crib I just laughed cause why she ran like that and pulled off and played some pop smoke until I got home

I grabbed my suit case and locked ny car doors and made my way into the house. I locked the door behind me then made my way to the laundry room and washed my clothes. I showered and put on some shorts and a tank top and started cleaning my crib up. After I've done all that I started putting up the decorations . It was 8am & there was a knock at the door and it was  Ky'asia with drinks and snacks I let her in and we finshed decorating and relaxed. My house was the after party if you know what I mean and Dave's mom will be having the big family gathering. "I'm bout to shower and we can head over to Ms. Janice crib" I said to Ky.

Dave
Me and my little family was heading to my mom's. I hope Millie don't start nothing today cause I know how she can get. We been on and off for a while but we've been off for awhile now and this was before the conversation with Karin. I'm just here for my children and we have a good bond or whatever you wan call it. It's tiring to makeup and break up I just think the spark is fading a way.  We pulled up I helped millie out the car then Kairi and we headed in and the smell of good food hit me and I know I was gon go to town. "Granny" Kairi yelled and ran to her. "Hey ma" I said hugging her and kissing her on the forehead. "Hey Mom" Millie said " Hey Millie , Hi granny baby" she said hugging her then grabbing baby Kobi.

Millie

Everyone was just vibing with  eachother when this girl walked in and all the attention went to her

Everyone was just vibing with  eachother when this girl walked in and all the attention went to her. I wonder who she is I never seen her here before  probably Bully girl. " Hey I remember you you're the pretty girl that daddy and I saw" Kairi said.

He bringing bitches round my daughter without a heads up

He bringing bitches round my daughter without a heads up. "Yes I remember you too cutie Merry Christmas" she said  smiling at her. " So Dave you bringing ya hoes around my child" I said to him. " She not a hoe and we go way back I ran into her at Amy Ruths when Kairi and I was getting food. What you tripping for you. You know I don't bring randoms around my kid so don't even start no shit" he said in my ear causing my hormones to go wild on this liquor gon have me cause a scene when I want it I want it and he know that. One thing lead to another and next thing you know Dave was going to town on me in the bathroom.

Karin
I noticed how Dave's baby mom's was giving me looks. I don't know why I ain't do shit to her. I made my way to the bathroom and I saw Dave walk out first and his babymoms walking out fixing herself. I put on a fake smile I already know what went down I don't even want to use it anymore. I made my way back to the front of the house. "So you not gon speak to me Rin" Dave said calling me out while in the kitchen with our parents. He knows what he's doing. " Hi Dave" he pulled me in for a hug and he just held me. I removed myself from the hug like naw bro you was just getting busy in the bathroom. " Well i'm going to call it a night" I said and kissed my ma on the cheek and gave her a hug and gave Ms. Janice a hug and left the kitchen. "Ya know after party at my crib i'm heading out early". With that being said I left and got in my car.

Dave
It was now 12 and I had already took Millie baby Kobi and Kairi home to get her car so they could go to her moms and I was making my way to Karin crib for a kick back just like old times she's still the one to plan shit out for the group. I locked my whip and made my to the door I knocked and Jay answered. We dapped up and he let me in. I couldn't help but watch Karin ass move in that dress. That thing thangin "Yo put some music on" Ky'asia said and she started playing Cry baby by Meg. Karin handed me a cup of henny and walked off she been giving me the cold shoulder today she lucky she ain't my girl cause I would fix her attitude but that's besides the point. Her and Ky'asia start doing the crybaby challenge "Ay fuck that shit up Bestfriend" Ky said getting hype "Don't fuck me like this fuck me like that" Ky said "Don't worry baby I got you when we get home" Jay said. We all just laughed cause this nigga really don't care. Karin got up and made her way to the kitchen and I followed her. " So when you want to sit and talk like adults instead of avoiding me" I said. "I'm not avoiding you I said all I had to say" She said grabbing her drink then going back into the living room.

Karin
We talked, played games, drank, ate and smoked I decided to skip smoking. "Ya ain't got to go home but ya got to get the hell up out of here" I said to my friends as they was walking out the door. I went straight to my bathroom and showered. Once I got out I wrapped myself in a towel and headed to the kitchen to get me a small glass of wine then headed to my room where I saw dave stretched out sleep in my bed. I thought he was the first to leave. I took a sip of my wine then sat it down I went back into the bathroom moisturized my skin then put on a black panty set and a oversized t shirt and put my hair in a messy bun and headed back to my room. " Dave" I said shaking him and he didn't move. I finshed my wine put the glass in the kitchen and went back in my room. "Dave" I said hitting him "Huh" he said moving "aren't you going to go home" I asked. " I can't drive" he said "Won't your girl be worried" I asked " I don't have a girl but I'll talk to my baby moms in the morning now come lay down with me or you want me to leave" he said opening his eyes. " I don't want you driving under the influence so I'll lay down with you" I turned off the light pulled the covers back and got in my bed facing the opposite direction of Dave. " Girl don't be shy come over here ain't like you ain't lay in the bed with me before. Shit you was laying with me butt naked" he said laughing. "That was so long ago" I said turning around facing him. He pulled me into him "Yeah it was but it feel like just like old times". "Yes that was the best part after a long day you just come over and I'd lay in your arms it was the best feeling" I said truthfully. He wrapped his arms around he while I layed on his bare chest tracing his abs. I don't know if it's the Liquor in me or me having lack of sexual activity but I wanted to take it there but I'm not going to do it to myself. "Dave" "hmm" "Gimmie kiss" I said boldly next thing you know he put his head down and our lips meet first it was a few tap kisses until he deepened it. After we pulled apart I laid back on his chest "Now go to sleep little lady" he said causing us to laugh. I don't know something about this feels so right.
————————————-
*Excuse any mistakes *
*Vote & comment *
Mirakle💕