Oh No

Lucy went to Tim's room and Tim came in with her. Tim closed the door and locked it.
T-"your sleeping in here"
L-"was already planning on it, but why"
T-"it was Chris at the door"
Lucy started to have a panic attack after Tim said that.
T-"Luce, why are you having a panic attack, what did he do to you"
L-"hhe punched me wwhen he would gget mad"
T-"oh Luce, come here"
Tim pulled her in holding her so that she could feel his heartbeat. After a little bit Lucy and Tim had both fallen asleep.

With everyone else
Jack-"TAMARA DID YOU HAVE A SLEEPOVER IN HERE"
Tam-"Jack, it's 7 in the morning calm down"
Jack-"NO, I WANT TO GO TO THE TRAMPOLINE PARK I SAW YESTERDAY"
Tam-"Jack your gonna wake up the whole house"
As Tamara said the Jack jumped off the top bunk (the beds in the kids room are bunk beds) and landed on Tamara's head. Jack spilt his head open and started screaming and Tamara was knocked unconscious. Angela and Wesley ran into the room.
A-"JACK WHAT HAPPENED"
J-"I JUMPED FROM THE TOP BUNK ON TO TAM AND NOW MY HEADS HURTING AND THERES BLOOD"
W-"Angela I'm going to get a bag you go wait in the car and we'll go to the hospital"
A-"ok, Jack was Tam awake when you jumped"
Jack didn't answer and was just crying when Lila turned over from her bed
Lila-"she was but I think she went back to sleep"
A-"ok, WESLEY GET ALL THE KIDS OUT OF THE ROOM AND GET EVERYONE ELSE UP, AND SEND LUCY AND TIM IN HERE"
Wesley ran to get all the kids out of the room, while Angela called an ambulance for Tamara. Wesley ran and woke up Tim and Lucy and told them to go to the kids room.
L-"Ange what happened"
Lucy said as she walked into the kids room
A-"all I know is that she was awake and talking to Jack then he jumped off the top bunk and landed on her head, she got knocked unconscious and he split his head open"
T-"is Jack ok"
A-"Wesley's taking him into the hospital"
L-"ok, have you called an ambulance"
A-"yes but they said they are really busy and won't get here for at least 30 minutes but not to move her just in case of internal injuries"
L-"ok, please move"
A-"of course"
Angela moved and Lucy went and sat next to Tamara and held her hand.
L-"do you know why she was in here"
A-"it sounded like she came in here after she left your room last night, I think it was so she didn't hear you and Tim arguing"
Lucy looked at Tim and gave him a guilty look. Bailey came in to talk to Angela
B-"Ange can I talk to-, what happened to tam"
A-"Jack jumped from the top bunk and landed on her head, I rang the ambulance but they won't be here for another 30 minutes, but they don't want us to move her incase of internal injuries"
B-"ok that makes sense, I have a proper first aid kit, like the ones they have with me"
A-"grab that then come back so I can ask you why"
Bailey went and grabbed it then came back and hooked Tamara up to it.
B-"Ange her hearts stopped start doing compressions"
Lucy started crying and got taken out of the room. Ange and Bailey were giving Tamara cpr for 20 minutes when the ambulance got there they took Tamara into the ambulance and had gotten her heartbeat back. They rushed her to the hospital (Lucy rode in the ambulance with her), they ran the necessary test and discovered a brain bleed. They couldn't do surgery at that moment because it was to risky so they put her into a coma in the icu (she's in room 306). The doctor went to talk to Lucy.
Dr-"Lucy Chen"
L-"that's me"
Dr-"come into a private room so I can give you an update"
L-"can my boyfriend come in with me"
Dr-"of course"
Tim and Lucy went into the room and the doctor started telling Lucy everything.
L-"will she be ok"
Dr-"we're hoping she will be"
L-"can I go see her"
Dr-"of course she's in room 306, I'll take you to her"
They walked out of the room when an announcement came over the hospitals speakers
(HS-hospital speakers)
HS-"CODE BLUE ICU ROOM 306, CODE BLUE ICU ROOM 306"
L-"That's Tamara's room"
The doctor ran to Tamara's room and told Lucy and Tim to go wait in the waiting room again. Lucy started crying, so Tim held her. After 10 minutes the doctor came to talk to Lucy and Tim.
Dr-"Tamara has