8. My trust

(Y/n's) Pov:

Jean and Eren said Erwin needed me into his office. It must be the screenshot that I had taken.

I know that Hange and Levi are both there so hopefully they can help me on this.

I knocked and sat down where Levi was on Erwin's right side and Hange was on the left.

I was in front of his desk while he was behind his.

"Is this about the screenshot that I had taken?". I asked, trying to get to the point.

"Glad you know why I called you in". Erwin said.

"(Y/n) do you not trust us?". Hange asked, looking towards me. "Hange that's incorrect the reason why I took a screenshot was because I wanted to know what was going on". I said, I would try to avoid eye contact with all three of them.

"(Y/n) do you trust that message or us?". Levi said drinking his tea.

"What type of question is that. Of course I trust you guys but you guys have to trust me too". I replied defending myself since no one else was helping.

"What makes you believe we don't trust you?". Hange asked.

"Funny question Hange. You were the only one who knew my password to MY phone and yet Jean had it unlocked mind explaining". I said looking straight towards her.

While looking at her she tried to avoid eye contact with me but she looked at Levi and he just nodded.

"Look (Y/n) she just wanted to find information on your heart surgery". He said. "Mr. Ackerman, that's a lie you and Erwin only know about my heart". I said catching him in his web of lies.

"Can you guys explain what's happening. I hate to ever doubt you guys and if you guys do not trust me then so be it". I said while Erwin was sighing and Hange had looked down while Levi was just drinking his tea.

"The message was fake. Whoever had sent this was trying to misguide you (Y/n). Do trust in us, we aren't hiding anything from you, you worked with us for years so what makes you think we would ever betray you". Erwin added.

Erwin was like an older brother and the words he would always speak were trustful and they never had a hint of lies in it. I trust him.

"I trust you guys, I really do. I apologize to Mr. Ackerman for coming off as rude. I deeply apologize to you Hange for accusing you for something you didn't do". I said feeling guilty about myself.

"(Y/n) we trust you too. If you'll excuse us we have a meeting to attend to". Erwin said.

I got up from the chair and left his office going into mine. I sat down and took a deep breath. Trusting them is the only option.

Hange's Pov:

I truly hate lying to her. All I feel is guiltiness. When she caught me in my question I had thought I was going to reveal the truth but thankfully shorty came in.

I never even realized she was getting heart surgery and yet we are doing this to her.

I hate this I really do.

Levi's Pov:

(Y/n) may look dumb but she was catching on what is happening. Having her for two years wasn't bad and the fact we are lying to her is truly disgusting.

More disgusting than dust.

Telling her the truth was an option but a bad one. Whoever was sending the message will eventually be caught before they know it.