Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Teaser for Season Two

Welcome to Season Two of A Royal Deception! If you're new to (Princess) Eddie (Weatherstrom) Shaw's romantic scheming and Prince Harold's dangerously hot, deliciously rippling abs, then I'd recommend scrolling back to the beginning of Season One before jumping ahead to Season Two. 

Trust me, you don't want to miss all the "action." ;)

But if you, like me, have been waiting with bated breath to see what comes next for our commoner-turned-princess, then buckle up! With twice the romance, twice the drama, and twice the chaos, A Royal Deception is about to crank the Mission Impossible theme music up to 11.

And if you don't believe me, here's a little sneak peek of things to come...

At the mention of Dylan, Harold scowled. "That asshole had better steer clear of me. I don't like how he—"

"Hold on. You don't know him," I said, cutting him off. "He's been there for me through all of this, trying his damn best to ensure I'm okay. I haven't made that a picnic. We'll need him — you'll need him — to navigate Lilith."

"Can we trust him not to be on Lilith's side?"

I had no idea. I hoped so. We hadn't had that talk yet, Dylan and I. He could have already talked to Lilith for all I knew. I didn't think he had, but here we were. Did I trust him?

"I trust him, Harold."

I saw the thundercloud flicker over his face as he moved closer to me, looking down at me. The possessiveness rolling off of him was intimidating, but also sexy as fuck. I squeaked when he grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"Are you and he—"

"It's complicated. He wants something I don't think we could ever have. He's a friend to me, but we aren't together now."

Harold growled again, low in his chest. It was that rumble that normally got me going, and true to form, my body responded. Both of us were breathing heavily, and he looked into my eyes, studying me. I wanted to kiss him, rip his clothes off and dig into him. I was catching the same vibe from him.

Not a good idea, Eddie. A terrible idea.

But within moments of thinking that, we were at each other, his lips crashing to mine, hands everywhere. I was undoing the buttons on his shirt as fast as I could, and he had lifted me back against a stall wall, pinning me there.

"I hate that he's touched you like this," he breathed as he pulled my shirt over my head, biting at the top of my breasts. I didn't respond. I had no idea how to respond to that.

I did gasp as he freed a nipple from my bra and bit it, sending me arching into him. I reached up and grabbed the bars above the wood, grinding myself into him, revelling in the feel of his tongue travelling over my skin. It was cool in the stable, but wherever he touched, it steamed hot.

Then I fisted his hair in one hand, pulling, and he held me tighter, sucking and biting harder in response. He obviously didn't want this to be gentle, and neither did I. 

Catch you every Tuesday and Friday until the season finale, releasing April 13, 2021!

icon lock

Show your support for Wattpad Originals, and continue reading this story

by Wattpad Originals
@WattpadOriginals
When commoner-in-disguise Eddie Shaw is hired to trick a prince into...
Unlock a new story part. Your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.
See how Coins support your favorite writers like @WattpadOriginals.