Chapter 3

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Summary from last chapter: Astrum and Aeternus having their brotherly bond.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Current Astrum : [Age : 5] [LV : 25]

It's been 5 years I live in my new life as Astrum Icarus, twin of Aeternus Icarus [LV : 12], a son of Duke Icarus [LV : 40] from a game called Heart Shatters.

I started to be taught as a magic swordsman, Aeternus and I took turns studying, I'm now studying swords in the field and Aeternus is now studying written education. Today one of the male leads will come here, as Aeternus's childhood friend in the game. Aeternus is very looking forward to this, he heard that this person is a genius as a swordsman. Well that's true, they also mentioned that in the game.

There's no sign of my father going to somewhere far away, And after all this year I was banned from the library, I can finally allowed to go to the library again, I found things about History, Magic, but there's nothing about of the Assassin, I always thought that this isn't a normal assassination because in this household everyone has learned about fighting self defense, even the maids have learned the simples.

{*INFO : Normal Maid is LV 7 >> Maid in Icarus Household is LV 15. Guards are LV 25.}

from all this, I only came across one conclusion, this must be a lot of people who follow in assassination, maybe a group that hates the royals... since the Dad is one of the most trusted people by the royals, so they want to kill their trusted subordinates core first... and that's his family..

With this limited body, maybe I too could lose and maybe be killed, and mother would also die.

but, I already have 2 ideas, the first one to convince them to create a hidden place, which will not be known or detected. the second one uses the skill [Unlimited Space], I have tested this by entering a living animal into this Unlimited Space, then I even tried to enter this

(Hey this should be a storage place! Why are you destroying this! -God)

And the name is "Unlimited Space" right? Not "Unlimited Storage". But if I choose this option, I will definitely be asked, and I don't want this problem to become something big. BUT the percentage for us to live may be higher...

And if their assassination fails, I think they're smart enough to never try to come again with the same tactics, because Dad might tighten more the security and he probably won't try to go out for long enough, to protect his family from various threats.

But if they come back in a different way, I won't be able to predict what they'll do and I won't have time to counter back.

So if I choose to hide in the [Unlimited Space], that won't be a good idea after all...

'AGHHHHH' I scratch my head in frustration.

My coach of level 30, Xander noticed my frustration all over my face.

"Hey kiddo! Already tired up?! I thought you're more than this! Do you want another break?"

"No, but thanks for the consideration." I declined his offer.