22

jay stood under the willow tree where most of their beautiful and even the saddest moments happened.

it's been months since the last time he went here. he used to go here everyday. hoping that one of those days, jungwon will show up and say that he's ready for him again.

but that day never happened. that's why he stop visiting there.

"this place is beautiful." sunoo said in awe. "sunghoon hyung, take a picture of me here." he excitedly says, posing already.

jake and heeseung was busy setting up a table. yeah, it wasn't just a blanket anymore, they brought a foldable table already.

"this one, use this green one." ni-ki said handing heeseung a green cloth that they'll cover for the table.

"no! use the blue one." sunoo interfer.

"green looks prettier and it matches the place." ni-ki argues.

"if jungwon was here, he'll agree with blue."

"oh, right." ni-ki nods.

'"kids, stop arguing." heeseung said and snatch the blue cloth from ni-ki.

"you talk as if your age is far from ours." sunoo giggles before continuing with taking a selfie.

"shouldn't you be helping them?" jay ask.

sunoo scowls at him. "you should also be helping but all you did was stand there and zone out."

"whatever."

"okay, it's all set up!" jake cheers.

"there's only one thing left." sunghoon says.

just then, they heard someone walking to their direction. "of course that will be me!"

"baby! what are you doing here?" jay asked, surprise of the newcomer.

"heard that there's a surprise that's waiting for me here." jungwon giggles. he then steps closer to his boyfriend amd wrap his arms around jay's waist, looking up at him with a pout. "why? don't you want me to be here?"

jay was flustered of how cute the younger was right now.

"of course I do. but how did you find out about this? I was just about to fetch you. "

"sunoo hyung and ni-ki were too obvious."

sunoo and ni-ki hide behind their heeseung hyung when jay glared at them.

"well that couldn't be help anymore. at least you saved some gas, jay hyung." ni-ki said.

"okay, let's just start with whatever this is." jungwon said.

"actually, we were told to leave when you're here already." heeseung said.

with that being said, the squad said their goodbye's to the couple.

jungwon stares at what they did with a smile on his face. they even put a fancy candles on the center of the table. it's day time, why would they need to light up a candle?

"do you like it?" jay ask.

jungwon smiles at him and nods. "I don't know why you need to put so much effort. it's just our first monthsary."

"but I want our first to be special." jay said, this time it was him who wrapped his arms around jungwon. "you deserve more than this."

"shut up. stop being sappy." jungwon hides his face in jay's chest, laughing.

yes, jungwon didn't come here when jay waited for him but he did come in another special place for them.

jay watched the city lights. they were still pretty, it reminds him of someone's eyes.