Chapter 6

Hopes POV
It's the end of class so me and quil exchange numbers and go to our next class. I go to my locker and exchange my books for science and go find science. Luckily I wasn't late this time.

Paul's POV
I rush out of class to find Sam. " hey woah what's wrong" Sam asks as I find him. " quil was flirting with her" I say mad. " hey relax, maybe you miss heard or missed something" Sam says. " yeah maybe your right" I say trying to calm down. " thanks" I tell sam. " don't worry about it just get to class" Sam says so I get to class.

Hopes POV
(Skip to art) I get to art and take my seat. " ok guys so today we will be doing self portraits but make it as you see yourself" Ms.Clarke says. I decided to do this

"Why did you decide to do that" Ms

"Why did you decide to do that" Ms.Clarke asks walking by confused. " because there's something within me waiting to come out and I dont know when it will come out or what it will do" I say. " that's deep hope, keep up the good work" she says walking away. " what's that supposed to be Jared" I hear Ms. Clarke ask a boy.

I look up to see it's one of the boys who were at the beach

I look up to see it's one of the boys who were at the beach. " it means I'm high and mighty" Jared says energetic. ' who the hell is energetic in school' I think. " ok then" Ms.Clarke says walking away. " hey yours is really cool" Jared says. " thanks" I blush looking away. Out of the corner of my eye I see him smiling looking away.

Jared's POV
I see her blush looking away. I think ' wow I just made her blush and she hasn't even met Paul yet' I smile and turn back to my work. ' oh I'm about to get a beating and mouthful from Paul'.