CHAPTER 32

Dedicated to @Dhruti_Rathod and @DanielleChetty5. Thank you guys for all your wonderful comments and support. Now before I start the next chapter, I just wanted to request all of you'll to go over the previous chapter once more, and read all the comments.Look for all the conversations with Samravis, you can enjoy cute banters between our characters. Also, you can comment or ask questions under her comments if you want to know anything else. Now after you've done that you can read the new chapter. 

Kriti's POV

I just thought about Mr. Suryavanshi's behaviour and everything he had seen. SHIT! I blushed hard while Sid just smirked at me. Goodness, does he ever stop smirking. 

'Acha, bhabhi who should we call for the party and what all arrangements need to be made?' I asked bhabhi trying to change the topic. 

'We'll circle over and come back to this topic later, you are fooling no one. But you are right, for now we need to decide the menu and the invitation list and the caterer, since as much as I like cooking, I am not cooking for so many people on such a short notice' bhabhi said and I nodded in agreement. All of us settled down after bhai scolded bhabhi about exerting herself while being pregnant. We were discussing the guess list and no one had any problems till we got to the end of it. 

'And obviously Dhruv and Rehaan will be there, they don't need any invitation' Sid said. 

'Absolutely not, I do not mind Dhruv bhai coming over but not that Rehaan, no no no' Sam said practically whining like Rohit and Rahul. Her words perked my curiosity though, why did she not like Rehaan bhai, he was really sweet. 

'Samyu he is my best friend and he will be there. I don't know what is up with the two of you, you get violent when you are around him and he changes into a ruckus, only you can make him behave that way' Sid said sounding exasperated. 

'Bhai, he is just....just....just...ugh I don't know, I hate him' she said. 

'Why?' bhabhi asked with a raised eyebrow and a knowing look. She was smirking, just like Sid. What is with everyone in the house and smirking. 

'I don't know, but if he comes, ask him to stay away from me unless he wants a repeat of the last time we me. Now, if you'll will excuse me, I am going to my room to decide my clothes for the evening' she said getting up and walking to the staircase. She turned around as though she suddenly remembered something. 

'My dearest bhabhis' she said pouting cutely, and though I didn't know her too well as yet, I knew she wanted to ask for something. 

'Yes Samyu' bhabhi said. 

'Bhabhi pretty please can you and Kriks make those chocolate brownies and chocolate cake for dinner. I know we are calling caterers, but I love your chocolate cake and the kids have praised Kriks' brownies alot, so pleasee' she asked with a puppy look. She was too cute. 

'Okay, but you have to promise you will behave with Rehaan' bhabhi told her strictly.

'Bhabhi he just gets those reactions out of me somehow, but I will try my best, pakka' she said. 

'Fine' bhabhi conceded. She took a few steps and then turned again. 

'Yes' Sid asked her looking at her tiredly. What got his knickers in a twist now. 

'Nothing to say to you bhai, just control your friend. And bhabhi, its Sammy and not Samyu' she told bhabhi. I just shook my head and smiled. 

'Dear, you please decide, do you want to be called Samyu or what mom calls you, cause those are the only options you have' bhabhi told her smirking. 

'Whatever' she said running up the stairs. So she was scared of bhabhi. Honestly, I couldn't blame her, bhabhi can be a little scary at times, but is the sweetest people I know. 

----Evening 6 o'clock------

DING DONG

Bhai walked over to open the door being the closest in the chaotic house. The workers were decorating the place while all of us helped out, instructing them and helping with the simpler tasks. The aroma of the delicious food made my tummy grumble, but I controlled myself. 

'Just a little time more, then you can hog all the food' I said subconciously patting my stomach. 

'It's a wonder you aren't gaining any weight with how much you eat, and before you ask, yes I heard your conversation' Sid said smirking. Why does he always come across me doing things like this, I said looking up at the ceiling and talking to god. He laughed heartily. Oh lord, I said that out loud. 

'Let's go see who is there at the door' he said, placing his hand on the lower part of my back guiding me to the door. He didn't take his hand back and neither did I take it back, I was getting used to him and his touch. I didn't mind now. I looked up breaking out of my thoughts as I saw the people at the door. I smiled wide and walked over, hugging maa(Sid's mom) while Sid hugged dad.  We walked in and bhabhi hugged them as soon as she spotted them. 

'I heard you have an announcement to make, do tell' maa told her. 

'Maa, its a surprise, you will know soon enough' she said with a smile. 

'In the meanwhile we have another surprise for you'll' bhai completed her sentence. They were tooo cute together. 

'Yes and what is it' maa asked. Just then I noticed Sam standing behind them, slowly tip-toeing closer motioning us to keep quiet. Once she was close enough she did something that made all of us laugh and mom and dad shout in fright. 

'Surprise' she shouted right in their ears. Mom kept her hand on her chest, a second later though, once she calmed down, she pulled Sam to her very tight, hugging the life out of her. 

'Maa can't breathe' she said. She called mom ma? I thought Sid said they were not related by blood. I was a little confused but I put my thoughts at the back of my head deciding to ask Sid later. Dad hugged her just as tightly, ruffling her hair. 

'Dad, your spoiling my hairstyle' she huffed. He just rolled his eyes and smiled, kissing her on the forehead before pulling away. 

'When did you get back, and why did you not tell me?' mom asked now frowning at her. 

'Maa, I wanted to give everyone a surprise, so I just told Dhruvi bhai to help me' she said. 

'Samyu it is Dhruv and not Dhruvi, and I know you told only me since I am your favourite person' he said grinning and teasing everyone. 

'Samyu, I am hurt' Sid said pouting like a little kid. I really felt like saying aww and pulling his cheeks. I don't know what came over me, I really feel that my brain is not connected to the rest of my body, I pulled his cheeks. In front of everyone. And the worst part was I kissed his cheek too. Oh heavens!!!

Hey guys, I hope you liked today's update. I finally brought everyone back, so now it is going to be a full house working as Cupid in Sid and Kriti's love story. It is going to be a lot of cute moments and funny banters for a while now. 

Though I did have a question for all of you, do you think I should wrap the book up soon, in that case I would have to bring Krishi back very soon, but if that is not what you want let me know, whether you think I am stretching things too much or anything else. 

If you liked the chapter, do vote, comment and share. Your comments make my boring days bearable. 

Stay safe and take care, specially with the second wave and all.

 Love you guys!!!