track 3.

< TW : contains use of mature language and content >

as i arrived in the garage paps was there.

"aye val you did me good. i got hella people putting bets to race with you. so you gone do what i tell ya." he said.

"yea aight, when ?"

"i got five races set for ya to do tonight. and they finna be one after anotha so you best get ya ass prepared for what they gone bring to the track, got that ?" he waited for my response.

"yes sir." i replied.

"aight that's what i like to hear. the first one finna start at 8. now go to whateva the hell you was doin earlier. ion wanna see you no mo." he finished.

i didn't say anything but just sighed and walked away.

at least the race with J.K is at 4 so i got hella time, might as well do it with him now.

but how ?!?! i didn't even got his info or nun.

i sighed again and just got into my car.

i honestly didn't know where i wanted to go or where to head to so i might just go to another track and see if they are doing anything.

as soon as i arrived to another track i had recently discovered like probably last week i saw a familiar car.

i had this gut feeling like it was someone i knew. and to not surprisingly it was J.K.

he noticed that i pulled up right next to him and rolled down his window.

"hey shawty ain't we supposed to meet at 4 *he checks his watch and then looks back up* it's like 2." he said confused.

"well i have hella drag races later, so i won't be able to make it to 'our race' so let's do it now." i said shrugging.

"aight i mean i ain't complaining." he said as he started driving to the right lane of the track.

i followed behind and went to my lane which was on the left side of the track.

the flag girl who i swore i've seen before was there in the middle of the lane and looked at the referee, who nodded and then proceeded to explain the rules.

that's when i realized it was J.K's stuck-up, wannabe, whore, who said i was "dead meat tomorrow."

she recognized my car as well and just smirked and began speaking.

"which ever racer gets to hyde park street and returns back first is declared the winner."

"on your mark."

"get set."

"GO!"

i pressed on the gas pedal and shifted into third gear.

when i was halfway there i decided to look to my side mirror to see where J.K was, and to my surprise he was right next to me.

if i could see how close we were we'd probably be head to tail that close.

i couldn't let that stop me from allowing him to beat me, because no one beats me in the first match.

so i quickly shifted into fifth gear. and pressed on the pedal.

that's when i found myself losing him and being ahead.

i made sure that i wasn't too distracted that i didn't pay attention to the street i was on.

and as if the angels wanted me to win i was right on time to hyde park street.

i swiftly made a u turn and decided to look back to see if J.K was near me and he wasn't too far, i'd say a possible 4 inches behind.

and right before i crossed the finish line he sped up and was ahead of me. wait let me repeat that again.

AHEAD OF ME !!

before i could do anything he was already across the finish line by like a second.

this was the closest race that i've ever had in my entire two years of racing that i've been doing.

when i crossed the finish line J.K was out of his car and walked straight towards me.

"hmm how does it feel, knowing you lost to the one and only J.K ?" he said mocking my loss.

i gave him my death stare and didn't say anything for at least five seconds.

"oh please, you were barely even ahead of me. don't think to proudly of yourself. but i'm not a sore loser and surprisingly you managed to beat me. congrats i guess. you should feel special." i said with a hint of attitude.

"mhmm someone sounds mad jealous i won, but i'll make it up to you babygirl." he smirked.

"uh yeah, no thanks. i'm heading out now i gotta practice and i'm gonna torque my car before the back to back races later." i said walking away before he got the chance to say something.

"hey shorty, i didn't even get yo name. what is it ?' he said shouting out loud.

"it's val short for valerie, but don't call me valerie. i'll shoot you." i said yelling back and laughing a bit.

< J.K >

"val." he said again under his breath.

"cute."