pt | 16

"You'll stay here in my house. It's okay, right? And you can use my car. If ever you need something, just give me a call, okay?"

Jisung nodded and scanned his eyes around my house.

"Are you not staying here, noona?" He asked.

"Uh, for now, I'm not staying here. It's a long story. I will arrange your enrollmentㅡ"

"No need to worry about my enrollment, noona. Yoongi-hyung already enrolled me. He also paid all the expences. The shocking thing was, he enrolled me in a private school that the tuition is eyes widening."

"But why? You should have declined it. He already did too much," I huffed.

"That's what I did, noona. But he already enrolled me. And he also said that he don't want to worry you about it," he said.

"Aish! That man," I sighed.

Jisung sent me a playful smile, "Are you couple?"

I frowned at him and scoffed, "Of course not. Aish, enough with this. Be comfortable here, okay? I'll visit you. I have to go now, work is waiting. Bye, bro."

Jisung waved a goodbye. I hopped in the Rolls-Royce I borrowed from Yoongi and beeped twice then drove to the building.

I parked the luxurious car and entered the building. I was 10 minutes earlier than I always come up. As I walked towards my table, a sight of Min Yoongi placing a mug of coffee and a bouquet of flower made me stopped from my track.

I hid behind a wall and glanced at him. He was wearing a smile as he put a small box on the side of the mug. He placed a note beside the flower and happily skipped to his office.

So, he's the one who's putting those flowers and coffee on my desk every morning?

A stain of pink rushed through my cheeks as I walked towards my table. I smiled as I traced my fingers on the pink roses. A hot mug of coffee and a box of cupcakes. I picked up the note he left with a wide smile.

~*~

·Smile always, Y/N. You're beautiful when you smile·

~*~

I placed it down and sat.

"You're making it so easy to make me happy."

*.*.*.*.*.*....**.

I made my way to Yoongi's office. I held the folder tightly on my chest as my heart beated fast. I felt nervous. I don't know why.

As I always do, I just bluntly opened the door. My eyes widened at the sight. My lips parted a bit as my whole world started to fall down. My sight darkened and the only thing I saw was the two figures eating their faces off.

Yoongi was sitting on his swivel chair, arms around the woman sitting on his table with her legs wrapped around his waist. Lust moans skipped from their lips. Yoongi's hand started to made it's way under the girl's shirt.

And the girl was surely Sonyoung, with her blonde hair.

While here I was, shock at the sight. Tongue frozed as my whole body went numb. It was like my soul just left my body. I blinked few times and gasped for air.

I felt my heart broke. I was hurt. Yes, I was hurt, so much. I already fell for Min Yoongi but it was like he felt nothing.

I bit my lip to stop it from trembling. I looked up and blinked my eyes to stop the tears from falling.

Don't feel affected.

I sighed and stood straight. I walked towards them. The clicking sound of my heels joined the sound of their moans.

With gritted teeth, I slammed the folder on the table, startling the two horny figures. They immediately pulled away from each other with shock expression.

I cleared my throat, "These are the files needed for the presentation."

And with that, I stormed out of the room. I still heard Yoongi calling my name but I felt so lifeless. I ran to who-knows what direction and ended up in the restroom.

I locked myself in one of the cubicle and let my tears fall. I cried. I cried for too long until my eyes surrendered. I cried until I have no tears at all. I stayed there a little longer until I felt like going out.

I washed my face and dried it with towel. I stared at my face on the mirror and sighed. I forced a smile and applied make-up.

I walked out of the restroom and to my table. I sat down on my table and stared at nowhere.

After a few minutes of staring at nowhere, Yoongi suddenly came up. He approached me but I didn't move. I blinked few times and sighed heavily.

I should act like nothing happened.

"Y/N, it'sㅡ"

"Oh, Mr. Min, do you want something? Uh okay, your schedule is empty," I said as I forced a smile.

"Y/N, I know you saw it but it doesn't mean anything," he mumbled, worry laced his voice.

"Why are you explaining? As if I reacted at what I saw," I scoffed, "Well, I have to give this to Sehyun on the first floor. You want anything?"

He shook his head.

"Good."

I stood up and went to the elevator, pressing the botton of my destination. I sighed and hugged the folders tightly against my chest.

I closed my eyes and sighed heavily.

"I'm not affected, right?" I mumbled.

As the elevator opened, I stepped out and went to Sehyun. I gave him the papers and stayed there for a little while. I felt like going back to my table so I went back.

*.*.^.*.&..&.&.

Let's see what will happen next👀