Return to kouh

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat looking over the supplies making sure that I had packed everything that we would need on this expedition. I looked over the checklist to make sure to have everything. Blades check bullets check, ODM gear check, food, and water check, clothing check. I sat down and waited for the rest of my comrades to arrive here. One by one, people arrived at the meeting place with their belongings, all except for Peick. We were waiting for a little while, and Pieck still handed shown up. I decided to get her because we didn't want to leave her behind. I walked to her house, and once I had reached it, I knocked on the door.

Y/n:" Pieck you there?"

I did not receive an answer, and I was starting to get a little worried. I took the spare key the Pieck kept under the doormat entered the house. I walked up the stairs to the second level and blushed at what entered my view.

 I walked up the stairs to the second level and blushed at what entered my view

Peick smirked once she saw I was standing there and spoke.

Pieck:" Y/n~ you perv~."

I blushed as I struggled to speak.

Y/n:" I-i uh c-came to get you because you w-were late."

Pieck:" I see~ Y/n. Could you pull down my skirt for me?"

I blushed as I quickly did and helped Pieck get her things together before grabbing her a crutch and walking to the meeting place. Zeke cleared his throat before speaking.

Zeke:" Now that everyone is here, we can leave Y/n. Would you please start the spell?"

Y/n:" Sure thing."

I put my palms together as the group was enveloped by yellow light, and we were teleported away. As the yellow light around us faded, we were in what looked to be some harbor or dock.

Zeke:" Okay, everyone follow me. I will take you to the base."

Zeke had already established a base that we would be using for our time here. Zeke lead us to the abandoned building before sending us off to choose our rooms. I found a room I liked and put down my sleeping bag, and began to unpack after I got my cot and everything else that I would need set up. I heard my name called and turned my head.

Hange:" Hey uh Y/n everyone has picked out all their rooms, and I don't have one. I was wondering if I could bunk with you?"

Y/n:" Couldn't you bunk with Levi? Aren't you two like a thing or something?"

Hange blushed as she yelled out.

Hange:" What, no! We are not!"

Y/n:" Oh. Okay, sure, please stay on your side of the room."

Hange approached me and traced her finger up and down my chest while speaking.

Hange:" But aren't the king and queen supposed to sleep together~?"