ch.14

saige | november 26th

i knocked on marqs door and stepped back as i continued looking at my comments on instagram.

i had just announced my pregnancy by posting a picture because my belly was finally starting to grow .

@ saigethearies | i am thankful for you💙 | 673 likes | 120 comments

when i looked up the door was open and a older lady was staring at me so i smiled "hi is marq here?" i asked .

"yes , who are you?" she asked .

so many fucking questions , i would push past her like i do amira but my mom taught me to respect my elders .

"i'm marqs babymama" i spoke causing her mouth to drop.

"MARQ ANTHONY WILLIAMS!" she yelled as she walked away from the door .

i walked in and closed to door behind me .

it was a lot of people here .

today is thanksgiving and even though i wasn't invited i decided to come because i saw amira post about it on her instagram.

no i don't stalk her social media but she followed me and when i pressed on her page i saw she posted a flier for all her and his family to come.

and i'm family right ? well if not then atleast i'm carrying apart of the family.

also i'm hungry so.

"what the fuck ?" marq spoke as he walked up to me , probably wondering why i was here .

"you not gone introduce me to your family?" i asked as i ate some deviled eggs off the snack table .

it's 4 pm and it look like the food not even don't yet like damn.

"marq is it true?" his mother asked .

"yes it's true!" i kinda yelled so everybody could hear me .

and as i expected the house got silent as they all looked at me .

"i'm marqs babymama , i'm having a boy, due date in february, we already did the dna test and we're waiting for the results but marq knows it's his" i spoke .

i looked around and nobody said anything they just stared , rude .

"but anyways when is the food gonna be done?" i asked as i sat on the couch beside some people.

"in a few minutes sweetie" another older lady spoke from the kitchen.

i leaned up and grabbed a wine glass that was full from the table.

i put it to my nose and smelled it .

champagne.

it's been a coo minute since i drank and it was honestly tempting.

"aren't you pregnant?" some
girl said that was sitting beside me .

"nah don't stop her, let her do it" marq spoke .

i stuck my middle finger up at him then sat the glass down before laying back on the couch .

"so when did you meet marq?" she asked .

i wasn't gonna tell them the real story just like i didn't tell my family.

"6 months ago" i spoke .

"so it was like a one night stand?" she asked .

"we had sex twice before i found out i was pregnant and once after .. so it definitely wasn't a one night type of thing" i spoke then i felt myself being snatched up and pulled .

i looked at who was pulling me and saw it was marq as he pulled
me into a bathroom and closed the door .

"what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"what did i do?" i asked .

"what happened between us in the car stays between us, if amira finds out then it'll never happen again" he spoke .

he acts like he cares about her and staying married sooo bad but continues to cheat.. make it make sense ..

"awe okay" i spoke as i walked close to him, i tried to put my hand into his pants but he had a belt on .

i then tried to undo it but he pushed me back "it's too many people here .. what are you even doing here? i ain't want my family to know"

"well i'm sorry marq anthony williams but they was gone find out eventually right so why not get it over with" i spoke .

"don't call me that" he spoke pointing his finger at me .

"for real you gotta stop talking to me like i'm yo child and snatching me off chairs" i spoke as i pushed his big ass into the sink.

he moved so quick i didn't even see it , all i knew was he had me up against the wall with his hand around my neck.

i laughed the stuck my tongue out causing him to squeeze tighter .

when he saw i wasn't fazed he let go a bit and kissed me.

"marq tell her the food is ready" we heard from the other side of the door .

i instantly broke the kiss and walked out of the door .

as i walked into the kitchen i heard someone ask amira if they were gonna get a divorce and she said no.

"dumb ass" i mumbled.

"tell me what all you want on yo plate" the lady in the kitchen said .

i nodded as i watched her open all the food up then i told her what i wanted .

••••••••••••••••••••••

y'all know about sage the gemini right ? so since her name is saige i put saige the aries because her birthday is in march 💀🧍🏾‍♀️🙂.