CHAPTER 3 - WATER AND TELEPORTING

Every room has a speaker in the corner. Whenever the academy people want to inform something, they announce it through the speaker.

Morning 7 am

"Everyone hereby informed that all students have to attend the lectures as per the given timetable from the day after tomorrow". Prof. Agnor announced through the speaker.

By the sound of the speaker, Veronica's sleep got interrupted. She ignored the announcement and fell asleep again.

After some hours passed she got up from the bed and gone to take a shower. After a shower, she choose her today's outfit from the golden-colored wardrobe. She wore a cute white long hand top it has a pink heart on the center with that she wore denim black jeans and a pair of white shoes. She tied her hair in a bun and applied lip balm.

After getting ready she went out to roam around the academy. She entered the lift, after her, a girl entered the lift, her hair was a rich shade of honey brown color, Peaches and cream-like skin, sparkling blue eyes, a straight nose, thin rose-colored lips, wearing a navy blue top and black jeans. She was pretty amazing.

"Heyy! My name is Georgina Lightwood". Georgina said.

"Mine is Veronica Garcia". Veronica replied.

"Oh, so, you are that new girl, right?". Georgina asked.

"Umm..Yup, how did you know?". Veronica asked.

"You are the talk of the town." Georgina winked. "You kinda famous here tho".

"But how did you all came to know about me, I just arrived here a few hours back". Veronica said.

"Yes, but whenever a new kid bring brought here, the whole academy gets the announcements". Georgina said. "Like, their powers or elements they have, they introduce her/him to us before the person arrives here so that we can mix up with them".

"Oh, that's great, so what they told about me?". Veronica said.

"That, Veronica Garcia will be joining us by tomorrow, she is a Nephilim, please make her feel home and blah blah...". Georgina said.

"What the hell is Nephilim?". Veronica murmured.

"What...you don't know...?". Georgina said.

"Nope...can you please explain it to me?". Veronica said.

"So, Nephilim is half-human and half-angel. They are the children of humans and angels, who initially appear to be perfectly normal humans, or they can be combining angelic energies with the human soul". Georgina said. "Oh, look we are on the ground floor, I am going to eat in the canteen, would you like to join me?".

"If I'll go with her I would at least know something about this academy and myself". Veronica thought.

"yes, I would love to join you". Veronica said.

"That's great, lets go then". Georgina said.

A few minutes later

"Order's please". Waiter said.

"I would like to have a cheese pizza and you veronica". Georgina said.

"Ummm, no thanks". Veronica said.

"Don't worry Veronica, I'll pay for you, I know you don't have the canteen pass yet" Georgina said.

"Canteen pass?". Georgina asked.

"Ummm...we get a canteen pass in that we get breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner at a particular given time, if you miss the time you will not get the food". Georgina said. "I have some cash I'll pay for you".

"Thanks, Georgina". Veronica said. "I'll have a cheesesteak sandwich".

"So, you were saying". Veronica said.

"About what, oh that Nephilim thing, I said you all the things that I know".

"That's okay, so, what are you?". Veronica asked.

"My element is water". Georgina said.

She created a tiny horse with the water, which was in the cup.

Veronica glanced at her. "This was amazing Georgina".

"Aww, thank you". Georgina said.

After 5 minutes, the pizza and cheesesteak sandwich was brought to their table. Then they started eating.

"I wanna know more about Nephilim, can you please help me to find more about that". Veronica said.

Georgina said. "Sure, there is a book which has all the information regarding Nephilim, you can find it in the library, but for that, you should have the library pass to enter in, once the lectures will start then you will get all the passes".

"Okay, I'll wait". Veronica exclaimed.

Someone interrupted them while talking.

"Hey, Georgi, I have been looking for you everywhere".

"Oh, Dane, what's the matter". Georgina turned around towards Dane and said.

"Dad has come here to see us, so move your ass quick Georgi". Dane said while sneaking around the table. "So, who is she". Pointing towards Veronica.

"She is Veronica Garcia and this is Dane Lightwood my elder brother and his element is teleporting". Georgina introduced them to each other.

"Oh, you are that new girl, right? You look damn gorgeous. Nice to meet you, Veronica". Dane said looking at Veronica up and down.

"Same here". Veronica said slightly smiling.

Georgina and Dane went from there, waving back to veronica and they vanished from there quickly.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! so here is the 3rd part. Hope you enjoyed reading it or not please comment below so that I can improve my writings. Stay connected next part will be posted soon. Take care. Be safe.

Thank you.