Evil secretary and punishment

Today Taehyung was extremely happy he was visiting his hyungs in company  after a long time he was visiting company.He became a good boy from morning so he can visit company that what his parents says if he becomes a good boy he will visit company.

All his brothers are already in the coming they didn't know that Taehyung is visiting today .Today was a stress date for entire company as their important order didn't reaches yet upto them.They are extremely more strict towards all their employees.

As Taehyung enters the building all the staff smile and giggles at his cute actions ,they all adore him like their little baby and gave him chocolates or other gifts.
But their is one specific person who was obssesed to spank Tae she never misses a chance to get Tae in trouble when his brothers are busy so she can spank him.She even touches Tae but he was to innocent to understand when she was with him always wants him to sit on her lap and call her mommy when they both were alone

She is Kim Mimi BTS personal secretary basically rude to all the staff members.Loves to torture and obssesed with Tae.
Tae didn't like her but his brothers always force him when he visit company and if his brothers are busy.

As Tae was going someone passing by say that his brothers were in office and today the meeting was canceled .He was very exited so when enters the meeting room without knocking he saw the meeting was in the middle but stop as they saw Tae they gave Tae a stern look

As Tae starts looking down while all the people are checking out Tae how beautiful and handsome the small boy can be that's what his brothers don't want they always wants to keep safe Tae from this cruel world but know they are Hella angry they told their secretary to take Tae and Namjoon whispered her. to give. him punishment but not so hard because after meeting they are also going to spank her.

Secretary smirk inside her head she took Tae and lead to her office Tae knew what is going to happen so he was Hella scared.

Mimi: baby what happened (she asks putting Tae on her lap).
Tae:sry if won't happen again please don't punish me.
Mimi:what I m to you baby.
Tae: looking at his lap didn't said anything.
A hard spank was given on his thigh as he scream.
Mimi: what baby.
Tae: mommy
Mommy : very good baby now let's start punishment ok baby.
Tae: was looking at her with pleading eyes....
She didn't give a glance and lay Tae on her lap.she removes his protection and start touching his butt he didn't like it so he starts moving she become angry a go on hard spanking.
Spank spanks spank spank spank spank Spank spank spank spank spank spank Spank spank spank spank spank spank Spank spank spankspankspankspankSpankspankspankspankspankspankSpankspankspankspankspankspankSpankspankspankspankspankspank
He was crying his eyes out he is screaming but her office is soundproof she knew that in 30 mins meeting is going to over so she has to stop and made Tae in a proper and good condition.she stops and hugs his waste and starts threatening him and he being scared and said.
Tae: yes mommy .
Mommy;(she put cream in his bum and lay him down on her brothers office after crying and screaming this much his eyes starts becoming heavy and he slept.

After ending the meeting BTS got the deal but they are still angry on their babybrother and decided to punish him at home yet their parents are also not home

After ending the meeting BTS got the deal but they are still angry on their babybrother and decided to punish him at home yet their parents are also not home .When they enter their office they cooed at the cute site their babybrother is sleeping while hugging himself.......
BTS went to their work Tae is still sleeping when their secretary enter inside and they asks if Tae causes any trouble or not so she lie that he push her and she make fake mark on her leg which make them more angry.......

They pick Tae in bridal style and take him to house while Tae didn't know about the trouble coming towards him.

To be continued.................