𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 seemed to take off to the direction of the town hall, you didn't know why but you couldn't stop, your legs seemed to be on autopilot. The firm on your mothers receipt book was harsh; it was out of anger and sadness. Anger that Eren never told you he was a shifter and anger that he was destroying your home. Sadness because he betrayed you, he was talking what you loved away from you.

You ran as people crashed into you, adrenaline rushing through you along with tears streaming down your cheeks. You swiftly ran into near the town hall, trying not to get hit by buildings that seemed to fly over your head.

You looked up at Eren, his titan letting out a large yell- ear piercing almost. Your tears ran down your face even more.

You didn't believe what anyone said about the people from Paradis. You believed they were all normal good people. You believed they wanted peace. But this was far from peace and was far from your idea of them being good people. Your tears began to mix with the rain coming from the sky, your hair and dress were now soaked in water.

You watched as people flew from building to building with what you had to guess was with some type of gear. Though you noticed them your eyes couldn't be taken off Eren. You watched his fists slam into the buildings that were standing tall yesterday. Hatred seemed to run into your body. You hated Paradis.

You hated Eren.

You opened your mouth to say something but nothing came out. It seemed to only be a whimper. You began heavily sobbing- you hadn't cried this hard since your dad passed away. You wiped your tears and looked up at Eren. His gaze not even crossing you.

"Er-Eren!" You screamed, your lungs used all their might to scream as loudly as you did. But yet no reaction from Eren, you took a large breath in and yelled out even louder.

"Eren Jaeger!" This time Eren's titan turned towards you, bringing it's gaze down at you. It's eyes seeming to widen. You took a step back out of fear, Eren's attention only on you.

Eren looked through your eyes and saw only pure and utter terror. He was doing the thing he never wanted to do to you- make you hate him.

"I-" You began but stopped, you were trying to gather the words you wanted to say to him but you didn't know how to say them.

"Eren!" You shouted, his attention still on you.

"Eren Jaeger you damn devil!" You screamed.

The word you never thought you would call Eren seemed to slip out of your mouth easily.

You didn't know if you regretted it either.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙