THE PLAN IN ACTION-p12

Wyatt

"Hey Ana! Hey Wy!" exclaimed Wynter.

Ana and I chuckled at her excitement, "Hey Wynter," she smiled giving her a side hug.

I grinned at my friend and her actions, most of the pack already loved her, including the small half we have here. I know Willa likes her, but she's afraid or almost against showing it. She's used to putting on a strong act in front of our pack.

"I'm guessing you have a plan?" questioned Willa, looking at me and then my mate.

We both nodded, "Wyatt came up with it," she mentioned, Willa looked at me as i looked at Ana. She gave me a hand signal to say it.

"Right, we don't have much time, this is how we're going to sabotage the demolition and stop them," I began, un-creasing the blue paper that was marked to perfection, showing the pack as their eyes began wandering all over the paper trying to memorise the plan. I was about to start another sentence when my sister interrupted me.

---

Anastasia

"It's my responsibility to make sure we're all safe." Willa said sternly, interrupting Wyatt, "We follow my lead, sneak in and grab it, we don't have much time Wyatt." she said, snarling a little at her little brothers incompetence. I squinted my eyes a little, i hated it when people argued in front of me--it made me feel so awkward.

"It's a good plan Willa, but don't you think it would be safer to wait until none of the workers are there?" he paused, before turning to me, "What do you think?"

I paused a minute, shifting my eyes to Willa and then back to Wyatt, "I think they're both good plans-," I was cut off by Addison.

"What plan?" she said, swiftly walking over, her new outfit standing out by looking like one of us -- due to what had happened the night prior.

Wynter piped up excited a little, "We're going after the moon-stone-top secret, can't tell anyone," She paused, the packs faces including Wyatt and Willa's turned to her, giving her a stern look, realisation quickly hitting her moments after she spilled. "Bad wolf! Bad wolf!!" she growled at herself, hitting her head slightly. I softly rubbed her back and she turned to me, smiling.

"You're going after the moon-stone now?" she exclaimed, looking at Wyatt and me.

"It won't survive the detonation," I answered before she quickly piped up again.

"Then let me join you! I'm ready to become a wolf!" she exclaimed excitedly. I looked over to Willa and Wyatt, guilt showering my face as Addison didn't know what had happened with the rock after she had left. Willa and Wyatt both looked at me for a split second before they turned to Addison.

"If you even are one." Willa slightly growled, pointing at Addison.

A small smile covered Addison's face as she opened the box, i clenched my fist in guilt, Wyatt quickly taking my hand afterwards making myself return back to normal as i untensed. I had a bad feeling and starting breathing a little heavier, Wyatt noticed this as well and squeezed my hand making me calm down slightly

Addison took a look at the box closely, worry, fear and sadness plastered over her face, making me look at her a little intimidatingly. I knew this would happen. Somehow i had sensed it gone before she had time to say it. I closed my eyes and let out a huff of annoyance.

"I-it's gone..!" she exclaimed, mine and the packs faces dropped, letting out a small whine of annoyance.

I looked over to Wyatt and his fists were clenched and he had his eyes closed. I heard him growl slightly, clearly pissed that Addison lost the necklace, the only hope i had in finding my pack, my team, my family.