chapter (iv)

Jungkook woke up prepared breakfast and kept it on top taehyung's bed cupboard with some pain relieve drugs and water he tried waking taehyung up but it felt like 'mision impossible' ,he was running late for class so he pecked tae's forehead and left ..

While at school.

Jimin was pacing around the class waiting for taehyung,it was already second class and he wasn't he school , he texted him but no response .

Jin- calm down jimin ,if he is not here yet he might probably not be coming,just relax after school we will go check up on him .

Jimin- okay. But am still worried ,he has never seen my text and not reply .

Jimin sat down ,until his eyes met with jungkook passing by the class ,he rushed over to ask if he had heard from taehyung moreover they were supposed to spend the night together..

Jimin running towards jungkook

Jimin- hey jungkook

Jungkook stopped seeing the blond running towards him almost breathless .

Jungkook- what's up .

Jimin- have you heard from taehyung, have been trying to reach him ,but he isn't picking my calls or retuning my messages .

Jungkook- chill jimin,he is fine but he won't be in school today ..

Jimin- why ? Looking at him with a suspicious face ..

Jungkook- cause he had a wild night ,smiling ..

Jimin laughed at himself for being so stupid he would have known..

Jimin- thanks jungkook .

Jungkook nodded and went off to his class .jimin got back to the class with an uninterpretable face expression ..

Jin- are you okay ? What did he say ?.

Jimin- nothing but taehyung had a wild night .

Jin - I knew it .

They laughed at themselves for not realising sooner ..

Taehyung's place ..

Taehyung finally got up ,saw the breakfast and drugs he wondered when jungkook prepare all this ,he just smiled to himself and ate his food and took the drugs .he was feeling a bit  better but still tired to leave his bed .

He picked up his phone from the night stand only to be met with 30missed calls ,20 from jimin and 10 from Jin ..
He saw lots of text messages too he decided to reply them knowing his friends will be worried..

Chat from jimin..

Jimin:
Were are you?

How was your night with jungkook ?

Why are you not in school yet ?

Hey are you ok ?

You aren't even reading my texts?

First lecture is about to start ain't you coming ?

You are making me worried bi*ch ,reply my message .

Why ain't you picking my calls .

Tae:
Sorry jimin, was sleeping,I won't be coming to school am kinda stressed will see you tomorrow..

Chat from Jin..

Jin:
Were are you taehyung jimin won't stop worrying .

Try to text him

Hope you are good though ?.

Taetae:
Sorry, was sleeping,just texted jimin .

Jin:
We got the memo,how is your ass ?

Taetae:
Still hurt ,but i have taken some pain killers and it's getting better .

Jin:
Okay ,take care of yourself,if you are not so good till tomorrow you can skip .

Taetae:
Thanks 😘..

Chat with kookie ..

Kookie 💜:
Hey baby ,are you awake now

My baby tae 💜:
Yes love , have eaten the breakfast you kept for me ,it tasted nice ..

Kookie 💜;
Good you liked it ,and the drugs?

My baby tae 💜:
I took them too .

Am I seeing you tonight ?.

Kookie 💜:
Don't know yet baby .

My baby tae 💜:
It's okay .

Kookie 💜:
Got to go now, I have lectures .I love you taehyung so much ..

My baby tae 💜:
I love you too kookie .bye .

Taehyung laid back on his bed after replying his messages and dozed off again ..