ɴᴏᴛᴇ

a few things i would like to clear before beginning.

first of all, those who have found this book after reading La Maschera, hello again!

and those who have found this book via recommendation or tags, hello!

a few things to keep in mind before we begin:

1. this is not an incest story.

2. this book is the first installment of The Morgensterns series. all the installments are stories about the Morgenstern siblings and their struggles with their demons.

3. the book, is similar to La Maschera only in aspects of the major topic, ie mafia fam. there no similarities between the two books otherwise.

4. in the beginning, the updates will be slow since i have been suffering through a writer's block.

5. each installment somewhat continues or overlaps with other installments.

6. i will try to write smut, i dont think im good at it personally, but i will try since a lot of the readers from the previous book said that i had robbed them (lol).

7. i will try to update as often as possible. please be patient with me.

8. don't forget to vote, comment and share if you like the book.

that's probably it.

the prologue will be up in 10 hours and soon we will begin the journey of Ophelia Morgenstern, the youngest child of the family.

i love you guys, stay safe <3

-alaska

ps. keep close attention to the cover of the book. you might find some hints ;)