33 | You become a yandere for them

I love yandere but not too violent. Weird thing to love I know 😀

Also a warning! This contains murder and violent stuff. If you're uncomfortable, I suggest you to skip this chapter! You have been warned.

Summary: You saw another male/female staring at your lover with love eyes. They soon came over and started flirting with her. You didn't like it, when they went home you excused yourself out and went to follow them back to their home. Once you find their home, you sneakily snuck inside their home and soon tortured them and killing them after. She never knew what happened to them again.

Kirari Momobami

"I never knew you had such bravery to flirt with the president, although you should learn that she is mine.." You stabbed their eye with a fork and gawk them out. They screamed in pain but you shushed them.

"Shhhh.. It's okay, don't be scared. It'll only hurt for a while" and slowly, their eye slowly shut down confirming their dead.

"No one gets her, but me!" You let out a loud sinister laugh.

Ririka Momobami

"I've observed you, and you are one of a good student and great gambler. But seeing that happened kinda ruins your reputation to me" you circled around them while tears were going down their eyes.

"Now, where'd that confident go? You flirted with the vice-president. Now you won't even say a word?" You stabbed them in the neck choking them.

"Remember this in hell, she's mine and only mine.."

Yumeko Jabami

"I know my girl is hot and all, but that doesn't mean you had to flirt with her. I saw how you look at her boobs you pervert.." You raised the axe high above and slamming them down into their legs completely cutting their legs off. They screamed in pain.

"Without your legs, you won't be able to go near her and talk to her again!" You gave them a wicked grin.

"I don't think she'll like it when someone talks to her bad thing about me.. So better come out with a perfect excuse, oh wait.. You can't! You can't walk and you'll die anyway!" You let out a giggle before running out of the house leaving the person to die.

Mary Saotome

"Never knew you had the audacity to speak to her. I was astonished when you started flirting with her! The whole school knows she's dating me yet you still flirted with her!" You talked to their dead body. You didn't even think about hiding the body.

"Such a shame, I would've end it with a gamble but that sounds boring. Oh well, have fun in hell!" You laughed and finally ran out of the house.

Runa Yomozuki

"I never knew shorty would've had someone to flirt with her when she's busy with her games. Kinda surprised me. Though I wonder if you had the confidence to talk to me hm?" They didn't say anything.

"Fine then, so be it" you stabbed them in their chest repeatedly before washing the bloods out of your hands and ran away back to your home to change clothes.

Midari Ikishima

"Well, if you like her that much.. I'll give you something that would make her like you!" You yelled before stabbing their left eye.

"Now she'll love you!" You let out a loud laugh before reaching out for Midari's gun you stole and shooting the person in the head twice.

Sayaka Igarashi

"Shame, you're a new student as well. You just came and already flirted with MY girlfriend? Disrespectful, at least to me" you let out a dark chuckle and killing the person.

You then went outside and burned the house down with so many steps. No one noticed you, you were sneaky.

That was kinda hard to do, I ran out of ideas so I just wrote what came to mind. It's not that great but I tried. Thank you for reading 💖