~FIVE~

𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞.
                         *𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬*

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 "𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐭" 𝐩𝐨𝐯.
___________________________________
"ZAMORA BRING YO LANKY ASS UP HERE AND GET ME SOME ICE CREAM MY BABY HUNGRY!!" I'm currently 5 months pregnant and tired of everything and everyone.

I been having mora do everything for me.. I heard her walking up the stairs with them heavy ass feet she got with my Serbert ice cream with whipped cream and peanuts.

"Zankkk youuuu." I smiled at her as she smacked her lips walking out my room back downstairs, I was watching Ginny and Georgia cse some people said it was good.

So far it was except for me having to yell at Ginny ungrateful behind every 2 minutes, I soon heard my door bell ring with I heard a loud groan from Mora.

Getting up to see, I saw it was Keyana walking it like she just got blessed with a billion dollars. "GUESS WHO JST GOT DICKEDD TF DOWN!!, mf was well- done that juicy shit." I bussed out laughing as she looked like she was day dreaming with a kiddy smile on her face.

"you crazy asl, what is you doing here anyways?" She mugged me. "Dayum I can't come see my friend and tell her abt my sneakylinks."

I rolled my eyes, "you too damn old to have a damn sneaky link." She dismissed me while Mora just over there dying laughing. "Aaliyah bye- why tf yeen tell me you was pregnant ho." I damn near chocked on my ice cream.

"Who told you that? Ian no mufkn pregnant I'm just getting fat." I told her slowly eating my ice cream, as Zamora laughing died down.

"Yeah ok I know a pregnant hoe when I see one and you is one, I see the lil bump," i stuck my middle finger up at her, "but what I really wanna know is who the daddy is."

"Damn, nosy much." I heard Zamora mumbled under her breath.

"That's sum that I know and you won't find out." She rolled her eyes. "gurlla he got money?
you better be like YOU MA BABYDADDY I WANT ALL YO MONEY, I WANT CHILD SUPPORT NIGGA YOU FUCKED UP." She sung sticking out her tongue and middle finger.

"ouu you did that babymama song yet?" I shook my head, I haven't really thought abt all that publicly shit.

She ran to her car not saying nothing and came back with a makeup bag, some big ass shorts and T-shirt and a hat.

I laughed at her, "Now who shit this is." She shrugged her shoulders, "some of the niggas who left they shit in my house, that's now in a bag in my trunk." She said like it was completely normal.

I cut the tv on and went to the Babymama song while she changed real quick in the bathroom.

Looking like a damn fool.

𝐔𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 😭

We most definitely did out shit even though my back be hurting like hell, I sure was moving, after the video best believe I was tired.

We looked at the video, I don't even know what I was doing moving like a damn snake, Keyana a cool as girl I like her vibe, ima keep her around.

"Y'all tell me why I'm tryna change my hoeish ways lowkey and ol dude gone tell me who don't trust me, that I need to change my ways, I was left shooketh staring at his frontdoor eyes wide and mouth agape." She laughed.

Ain't chu just get "dicked down" but ok

"He right though you is too cute to be the neighborhood(S) bop, what if you end up with some one day or pregnant mfkns gone reap that shit until they die cse you a so called hoe. Mora said to her as I nodded in agreement.

"I haven't thought about that, I guess figure something out like I always have." I just shrugged not having nun to say, she grown and can make her own decisions.

"Anywho y'all wanna go to TGI Fridays I'm hungry." I asked, they nodded as I bolted upstairs to put on my Jean jacket and some crocs.

I tried to hid it so my belly wouldn't be so noticeable.

•𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 2,553• Liked by 𝐄𝐧𝐯𝐲𝐳𝐚𝐳𝐚 and 𝐁𝐁𝐂𝐆𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐊𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 ain't gotta do much to stand out💕𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅

𝐊𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 ain't gotta do much to stand out💕
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅

♛♛♛

After taking and posting my pictures I walked back downstairs seeing Keyana back in her original clothes and Mora scrolling through her phone, I got my keys and purse and we left out the door.

We got in Mora car and drove the TGI Friday's.
_________

HEYOO NOONIES This chalet kinda short but as the book goes on, they'll get longer

HEYOO NOONIES
This chalet kinda short but as the book goes on, they'll get longer.

Keyana??

𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝖺𝗏 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋?

𝖡𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒? 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝖺 𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗇

𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝖺 𝖿𝗋𝗆?

𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐨 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 !!

𝐀 𝐍𝐔𝐔𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐈 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍