Introduction of Parth to Subha

In Krish's Car

Krish is driving the car and Subha is sitting next to her.

Subha : Now I am here. I will also help you in killing the demon.

Krish : I will need your help in it.

Subha : Why won't we kill the head the Demon. We are enough for them.

Krish : We both can't kill him. He has boon that I can't kill him. I am here just to guide.

Subha : I can kill him alone.

Krish : No, It is not possible. You will need your partner who will the power of strength in his magical bow, Gandiv.

Subha : Do you know him?

Krish : I knew him but you have to find it by yourself. (Thinking about Parth)

In Front of College Main Gate

They both reached the college. They moved out of the car. Soon, someone came and hug Krish and Krish also hug her. Subha was shocked after seeing it.

Krish : Hi

Rukmini : Hi Krish! I am waiting for you to come.

Subha : Aw! Can I also know who are you?

Rukmini : How you dare to come with my Krish. (In Jealousy)

Subha : My Krish! Are you feeling jealous?

Krish : Stop both of you. Firstly let me indroduce both of you to each other.

Subha and Rukmini nodded.

Krish : She is my sister Subha and She is my friend Rukmini.

Subha : I think more than a friend. Sorry Rukmini, I am just pranking

Rukmini : Sorry..... You are just like his bestfriend, his buddy Parth.

Subha : How? Tell me.

Rukmini : Someone is eager to know about him. You will get to know about him soon.

Subha : No, It's not fair.

Rukmini : You are very cute and beautiful.

Subha : Thank You.

Krish : If both you are done. I am going to park the car. Take Subha to the canteen. I will meet you there only.

Krish went to park the car.

In Middle of College

Someone came with full speed on his super bike and stand in front of Rukmini. Subha is just behind her. So, he is not able to see her but Subha is able to see him.

Rukmini : Hi

Subha was awstruck by seeing him.

Parth : Hi Bhabhi, Where is Krish?

Rukmini : He went to park his car.

Parth : I need to meet him now. It's an very urgent matter. Tell him to come to HEAVEN (Secret place of Krish and Parth; It was only her who know about the place and also about their super power including Subha power's too)

He went away very fast without evan looking on Subha.

Subha was in her own world after seeing him. She felt a connection with him. After some time, Rukmini saw Subha which is in her own state of mind.

Rukmini : Ah! Ah! Someone is lost in someone.

Subha : How cute and handsome he is! Who is he?

Rukmini : Oh! Someone wants to know about him. (Teasingly)

Subha now realised what she had said

Rukmini : He is Parth Chandravanshi. Yours brother best friend, his buddy, his brother.

Subha : Tell me more about him. (She is her own world just by seeing and hearing his name)

Rukmini : He is most handsome guy in the college. Each and every try their best to make him there but he did not a slight response to them.He can kill anyone just by his look like you. He is very sweet and caring.....

Someone came and interrupted them.

Who can it be?

Please support the story.🙏🙏🙏

Vote, Share and Follow.