going to a new world

"yawn" saiko wakes up ,stretching his arm and legs . "good morning " says stella as she was woken up by saiko just now . " hey good morning" saiko replies back as he gets out of bed to get ready for the day . soon following so does stella .

1 hour timeskip

Saiko and stella  go out to have fun , as saiko was about to grind for level 1 million . "hey im gonna be gone for a while and i need you to be in charge for a while ok" saiko says is a calm soothing bob ross voice. " i need you to set up school for kids who do have magic so they learn how to use them responsible,  also i need you help upgrade human technology and oversee the spaceship project" saiko say as he leans and places his head on stellas shoulder . " i'll try to do my best " she says " ok when you go the the gods and michael show them this video i sent you ok it will explain everything ok so now i must go my " saiko says as he go into the dungeon [ welcome host to the land of the titans the lowest level monster in this dungeon is 550,000 the days in her are 1 day in the real world 110 years in this world ] " wo why so much " [ this is the land of gods they are immortal so the time here is  different ] said the system.[you wont die of old age because of you immortal body] the system said"thanks but i won't be able to see my army or sparky , or stella my new girlfriend (sob) " [ you have now been transported into the dungeon good luck] the system said as saiko landed on top of a mountain " WHO DARE TO STAND ON TOP OF ME I'LL CRUSH YOU TO MUSH " said the mountain that now stood up and transformed into a huge golem{imagine gaia from god of war 3 } . saiko was thrown down " how far you throw me i just got here you pleb " saiko said angrily " HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A PLEB PEANST DIE " the huge mountain man said as he slammed his fist down[ host i advise for you to dodge although your stats are higher than this titan it would still cause a lot of damage and if your weakened and another titan decided to come over to see what happened and saw you injured you'll surely die here ] the systeme said . " ok" saiko said as he uses his speed to dodge slightly missing it as he was distracted by the system " HOW DARE YOU DODGE MY ATTACK " says the golem . "i'm getting really tired of you already just die for me " saiko then activates his susanoo and adds amaterasu to his sword and he stabs straight threw the heart of the golem a few seconds latter the stone golem start to collapse soon turning into a real mountain . [ host has kill lv 550,000 eney earth titan you've gotten 24750000 xp and 27500000 coins] [host has leveled up 1237 times ] " easier than wh-" " BROTHER I'LL KILL YOU ,YOU FUCKING BRAT "  says another earth titan " you guys are really easy to deal with watch " saiko says as he instantly appears in front of the earth titan and stabbed him in his heart " don't say anything system you know the routine i hate it when it constantly pops up so don't say anything until i've got enough xp so that it can take me up to 1 million " saiko said as he takes of going on a murder spree .

time skip 2 days in real word

"systen how many days has it been in the real world " saiko asks as he killed the last needed monster needed to get to level 1 million " 2 days , congratulations host on reaching level 1 million you can now rebirth do you wish to you'll get 10 report due to your 10x stat you'll also be able to keep equipment just make sure it's in the rebirth storage if not everything will be deleted ] " oh shitok systsem , put me my 12 star world , relentless blade,my king of xp ring and that about it saiko said [ done are you ready host ] ....."yes".

darkness all around " system hello " [i'm here host, i'm here to give you informat on this new world , in this world being weak is a sin and you'll most definitely won't have a good life unless you family is powerful even then you still might be treated as trash by your own family , in this world you'll have to cultivate to the highest level you can to not be looked down upon this time you have 3 requirement 1, get to max level  2 million , 2, get the highest cultivation realm possible , 3, conquer the world,] [ have fun] 

as saiko wakes up he can see feet walking he also sees grey concrete , he looks up seeing 2 boys holding him bye the arm dragging him to what seems to be a gate" what's goin on " saiko says as one of the boys punches him in the face " shut up useless trash the sect patriarch and elder have decided to kick you out as you are not the genius you used to be now that elder brother had destroyed your meridians and dentain the endlers finally had a reason to kick you out , so goodbye saiko , you useless shit " says one of the boys as he yelled " roaring dragon kick" and kicks saiko out of the gate , saiko goes flying and hits a tree smashing his mouth and making his head bleed " you sons of bitches ill massacre every single one of you" saiko says 'system can i get some basic knowledge of this world such as the sect ways to increase my cultivation, and higarchy all of that plz , also please heal me[ yes transferring all of the data to your head right now , you'll need 100 coins to heal ]' heal me' [sorry host you have insufficient funds , i can not do anything unless you get some money ] ' damm it ,' " Aahhhhh" this shit hurts whats going on my head feels likes its gonna explode " [ don't worry it won't explode this is the memories of the past owners body he died while being dragged out , when he died that's when you got into the body ] . "oh , well i can't move anything but i can crawl ..ooooh system ,system ,system" saiko said happily as he just remembered something" [yes host] " i have my army right summon them to wipe this-" [ sorry host you'll need 100,000 coins to unlock your whole army again] " damn why did i rebirth fucking.." as saiko continues to mumble to himself about why he rebirthed . [ host you have your 12 star world you have the sacred tree you can use that to make a healing potion ] 'plz do" saiko said instantly happy [done plz drink up] " don't tell me twice" saiko said as he immediately drank it . "ahh that feels nice" saiko said as he stood up " mark my word i will slaughter you all oh this sect" saiko said walking deep into the forest " ok let's recall the memories it could become helpful in the future , this world is harder than dxd as here almost everybody cultivates if you don't you'll be trampled so it more dangerous " saiko said , sitting down against a tree saiko recall the memories of the past owner " ok so my girlfriend / fiance didn't want to be with me instead wanted to be with jin woo the new  number 1 genius of the  skyfall sect  bc i couldn't progress in my cultivation so in a fit of rage i went to challenge jin woo but he beat me like a dog ,destroy my meradias and my cultivation , then  and found out  while dying she had been cheating on me , (sob) damm why all the saiko have to get cheated on dont worry buddy im you and you are me we have stella she's totally loyal the system made sure (sob)" . after finishing crying saiko found out that this world or were he is staying is called the owakano and he is in the the center of the continent , also their is the 4 great emperors and if all of the land they rule combined it would be 3/8  of this continent and  they are all friends.  " well i let them rule for now i'll let them take care of my world , i still need to level up as that is the most important thing now " saiko says with a smirk . 

===================