Chapter 155

Nuonuo had been studying for half a year in the University. In her spare time she did makeup for a few internet popular celebrities. At first, not many people believed this little girl, but later she got more appointments.

Nuonuo could therefore help the family a lot.

If everything went well, after graduating from university for four years, she could become a very good anchor.

Nuonuo had a dual degree at the university, the second degree was law. She thought for a long time and hoped to be the anchor of the legal program. Even if this wasn't appropriate, it was good to know more.

When Nuonuo returned to school, her roommate Zhang Huan cried wildly, "Nuonuo, you don't know how terrible it was, you scared me to death."

Nuonuo smiled and hugged her, "It's all right."

Everyone took out their collections and said that Nuonuo lost weight.

Zhang Huan joked, "Everyone was desperate to lose weight and still not get thin. Nuonuo wasn't fat but got thin easily."

Nuonuo was thin and beautiful, with a sharp chin.

Liu Yuzhu said to prove that Zhang Huan didn't lie, "Yes, Zhang Huan hasn't read any novel during the period when Nuonuo was sick. Everyone was terrified."

Nuonuo frowned, but remembered that Zhang Huan was reading the CEO's novel before she was unconscious.

Zhang Huan sniffed her tears, "What's the matter, are you still curious about the end of the novel?"

Liu Yuzhu was really curious, "Tell me, as you say, there is a beginning and an end."

Zhang Huan said, "It's crazy, the author wrote erroneously. The first half was normal, but the end was crazy."

Zhang Huan vomited, "I am serious, it said that the male lead didn't fall in love with the female lead."

Liu Yuzhu was also speechless, "What a plot!"

Nuonuo frowned, and she didn't know why she asked, "Why didn't the male lead love the female lead?"

Zhang Huan said, "The author didn't explain, maybe she can't write."

Nuonuo nodded and accepted the statement.

If a man didn't fall in love with a woman, he must have someone he loved more.

On the campus of S, the Department of Literature, everyone was holding a hard calligraphy conference, and the campus was full of youth. The paper flew, hanging on the road where they were in class for appreciation.

Nuonuo glanced.

It was a poem by Huang Tingjian——

I live in the northern seashore, and you live in the southern seashore

I want to ask gesses to pass the letters, but it can't fly to Hengyang.

In the spring breeze, watching plum blossoms and drinking wine together,

The rivers and lakes were in a state of disappointment.

It had been ten years since I was alone.

—-